ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached?
Yes 9 12.16%
No 41 55.41%
LOL 21 28.38%
TRUMP 3 4.05%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will Trump be impeached?
TLO 10:45 AM 09-25-2019
Poll
[Reply]
Taco John 10:47 AM 09-25-2019
Yes, by the house but not removed by the senate. He will be the first impeached president ever re-elected. It will be especially embarrassing for the Democrats because he will win re-election by Reagan-Mondale margins.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:52 AM 09-25-2019
No president to date who has been impeached has ever been removed from office.

The poll needs an "I don't know" because I don't.

If we had an independent media, it probably wouldn't happen but the corrupt mainstream media won't talk much about Biden's corruption and even Fox news lies, and has people who go after Trump.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:59 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No president to date who has been impeached has ever been removed from office.

The poll needs an "I don't know" because I don't.

If we had an independent media, it probably wouldn't happen but the corrupt mainstream media won't talk much about Biden's corruption and even Fox news lies, and has people who go after Trump.
I was watching CNN. They read Trump's accusation against Biden, that Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired in the transcript and commented there is no evidence of any wrong doing on Biden's part. Its obvious what Trump was referring too. If CNN was a real news organization they would have referred to the video of Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired. CNN outright lied to it viewers.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:06 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
CNN outright lied to it viewers.
They do it every day.

Multiple times a day.
[Reply]
Pogue 11:31 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Yes, by the house but not removed by the senate. He will be the first impeached president ever re-elected. It will be especially embarrassing for the Democrats because he will win re-election by Reagan-Mondale margins.
Iím not even sure the house will. Itís a dangerous road they are going down, if thereís no high crimes to prove and they do it anyway, itíll have dire consequences for our country. Iím sure thatís exactly what some democrats want but not sure they all are in lockstep.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 09-25-2019
I think the hearings will go on, but there will be no vote until after the election, in the event that Trump is reelected.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:48 AM 09-25-2019
It's a coinflip given what we know at this time, but I say yes for the reason that the Democrats don't have any downside in impeachment.

Regardless of Trump being guilty of any malicious activity (barring something unforeseen like literally shooting someone on Fifth Avenue), Impeachment theatrics shores up support in the DNC base for House races. If the House vote sends it to the Senate in a situation that isn't obviously malicious, the Senate won't vote to convict.

Once there, the Democrats and their nominee can harp on the Senate for being accomplices in treasonous behavior by Trump and hope that such rhetoric helps them whittle away GOP numbers in both chambers of Congress.

But more than likely the coinflips the other way and they just drag things out exactly like Mueller did.
[Reply]
scho63 11:58 AM 09-25-2019
The Dems will make it real close but in the end it's all a show that has a tragic ending for them called TRUMP 2020 reelection!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:03 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I think the hearings will go on, but there will be no vote until after the election, in the event that Trump is reelected.
Of course no vote until after the 2020 election.

This is about politics, not facts.

They hope dragging this on will hurt Trump.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:04 PM 09-25-2019
I could see this.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:06 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Of course no vote until after the 2020 election.

This is about politics, not facts.

They hope dragging this on will hurt Trump.
It won't. It will help Trump.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:49 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
It won't. It will help Trump.
That remains to be seen. People are sheep.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:55 PM 09-25-2019
I just can't see that happening again regardless of the candidate. This country is too polarized. Certain states vote R or D regardless of the candidate/candidates. The list of states that can actually swing isn't big enough to pull off a landslide like that IMO. Look at that map.....

That is unfathomable in today's political climate IMO
[Reply]
Taco John 02:57 PM 09-25-2019
You should use that site to do more research on the history. There's nothing all that unique about our polarization right now. This type of thing comes and goes. Electoral sweeps are not so uncommon in our history, even after period of polarization.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up