ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did the Russian govt interfere in the '16 election in sweeping and systematic fashion
Yes 12 24.00%
No 38 76.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll about russian interference
RodeoPants2 02:43 PM 08-20-2019
Simple yes or no
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:38 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The systemic bit is what I have an issue with. That would mean they manipulated actual vote totals, which didn't happen. Of course the Democrat Bots use that language because their programmers inserted the term to try and cast doubt about actual vote totals.

They did interfere in a sweeping fashion in that they cast a wide net and swept it across every damn thing they could reach with misinformation.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Interesting.

I guess systematic is an open-ended word that could mean anything to anyone.

Re-word your poll OP because LawrenceRaider has a valid point.

Not that i think it would change the votes much, but it's a good point.
Thanks for the feedback; I chose that wording very specifically :-)

But to be clear, for the purpose of the poll "changed actual cast ballots" isn't a necessary condition for "sweeping and systematic"
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:46 PM 08-20-2019
The systemic bit is what I have an issue with. That would mean they manipulated actual vote totals, which didn't happen. Of course the Democrat Bots use that language because their programmers inserted the term to try and cast doubt about actual vote totals.

They did interfere in a sweeping fashion in that they cast a wide net and swept it across every damn thing they could reach with misinformation.
Google did change the votes, though. Right?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:52 PM 08-20-2019
All those with TDS voted yes. :-) :-) :-) :-) /EMOJIMANIA]
[Reply]
patteeu 04:53 PM 08-20-2019
Russia interfered via an influence campaign, but didnít change votes cast. The words you chose came from Bob Mueller so Iíll give you a yes even though itís an unnecessarily provocative poll and I donít necessarily agree with Muellerís characterization even if I accept that itís an arguable point.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:55 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
All those with TDS voted yes. :-) :-) :-) :-) /EMOJIMANIA]
And some of those who love Mother Russia voted no. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) /Putin'sPlebs
[Reply]
patteeu 04:55 PM 08-20-2019
As you can see from the responses, RodeoPants2, this poll wonít prove what you want it to prove because you attacked it with emotionally charged words instead of testing for what people actually think happened.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:56 PM 08-20-2019
patteeu is always a guaranteed vote for all other countries doing something bad—especially to us. He's in the Matrix believing the Establishment and the State. He was lukewarm on Trump, just won't vote for a Dem but now that Don's gone NeoCon he likes him more.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:56 PM 08-20-2019
Yes, and the Obama administration displayed the utmost incompetence throughout the entire ordeal.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:58 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
patteeu is always a guaranteed vote for all other countries doing something badóespecially to us.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Marcellus 05:10 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You keep saying this and quite frankly i don't know why i should care. Yes, we do it to them. And?

There can only be 1 top dog.
The point you keep missing is Russia attempting to interfere in our election is a non story.

Obama telling our Cyber Security Chief to stand down is a MUCH bigger story. But you are biased so you continue to ignore the relevant part of all of this.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:14 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
As you can see from the responses, RodeoPants2, this poll wonít prove what you want it to prove because you attacked it with emotionally charged words instead of testing for what people actually think happened.
I'm sure you would not be saying this if the poll result had gone the way you'd expected.

Anyway, the first sentence of the Mueller report, some might even say it's principle finding, is a perfect way to phrase the poll. It perfectly underscores my point, that trumpers and trump often deny / minimize the scope of the russian attack. I realize that, when cornered, trump & trumpers will grudgingly admit some minor attempted russian stuff that was basically a few fb ads and for sure defintiely had zero zero no zero impact on the election and trump didn't need their help!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:15 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The point you keep missing is Russia attempting to interfere in our election is a non story.

Obama telling our Cyber Security Chief to stand down is a MUCH bigger story. But you are biased so you continue to ignore the relevant part of all of this.
The ruskies attacked us and you think it's a non-story.

Maybe you would be happier in Moscow, comrade.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:18 PM 08-20-2019

The word I (and Mueller) used was systematic, not systemic. Which has rather a different meaning.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:19 PM 08-20-2019

It's hilarious how they always ignore Obama's role in this fiasco.

His admin's incompetence is a major reason why this type of shit was able to go on.

Of course, the dem drones never bring any of this stuff up.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:23 PM 08-20-2019

:-)

Who's talking about Obama? I was addressing your post. Not Obama. You keep saying, "we did it to them first!".

That was the point i was addressing. Not the Obama blame game that quite frankly i haven't read enough about to make a statement on.

Out of curiosity though, what motivation do you believe is behind Obama telling him to stand down? What did Obama seek to gain from that, knowing what we know now regarding Russian meddling?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up