ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 12-02-2018
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
[Reply]
srvy 07:32 PM 12-02-2018
Did the Chiefs pass on him in the draft? I dunno
[Reply]
lewdog 07:34 PM 12-02-2018
Not just that but his takes on things happening are always way off. Calling players stepping out at the wrong yard line, not knowing the on-side kick has to go 10 yards (That's why the Raiders didn't touch it idiot!), thinking Gruden could throw a challenge flag inside 2 minutes.

Guy just fucking sucks at his entire job.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:35 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
When we scored that last TD and I yelled, "**** the Raiders," my wife scowled at me. I had to re-explain the feeling of walking out of the Coliseum at last year's game and being assaulted by a dozen different people. Truly. **** them.
Did you get married just yesterday after a 24-hour courtship?
[Reply]
kcjoker 07:35 PM 12-02-2018
Because he's mad the Chiefs have owned the Chargers and will likely shut the door on their window with Rivers.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:39 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Did you get married just yesterday after a 24-hour courtship?
After Kareem left us - I mean me - I may have made an impulsive decision.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:43 PM 12-02-2018
She's seen me at the tail end of multiple Chiefs' disappointing playoff losses and has grown to hate me as much as the Raiders. I blame Alex Smith.
I had a woman who completely put up with my Chiefs obsession, never said one single negative thing about it, and I decided to cut her.

I must be completely retarded.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:48 PM 12-02-2018
I hate dan fouts so much i want to call cbs and claim he sexually harassed me to get him off the air.
[Reply]
eDave 07:50 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I had a woman who completely put up with my Chiefs obsession, never said one single negative thing about it, and I decided to cut her.

Dude, we've been trying to tell you.
[Reply]
In58men 07:50 PM 12-02-2018
He was so desperate when a flag was thrown.

“This looks like it might be on KC”

“Holding Oakland #56”

“I didn’t see anything there”
[Reply]
eDave 07:51 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
He was so desperate when a flag was thrown.

“This looks like it might be on KC”

“Holding Oakland #56”

“I didn’t see anything there”
He did that more than once.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:54 PM 12-02-2018
Easy. Chiefs are in the dolts' way. The faiders are not. Hate goes to Chiefs. Hope the Steelers destroy the dolts. Fook u Fouts.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:55 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

The first step is admitting you're completely retarded. The next step is making a great Tombstone-inspired Chiefs masterpiece. You'll be fine, huckleberry.
[Reply]
srvy 08:20 PM 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I hate dan fouts so much i want to call cbs and claim he sexually harassed me to get him off the air.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 12-02-2018
The first step is admitting you're completely retarded. The next step is making a great Tombstone-inspired Chiefs masterpiece. You'll be fine, huckleberry.
in video veritas
[Reply]
Boon 09:28 PM 12-02-2018
Can't stand listening to that douche bag.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up