ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 12-02-2018
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.
[Reply]
jettio 02:35 PM 09-19-2019
Ian Eagle is okay. He goes all Gus Johnson when the Chiefs make a big play, I think he does it with a little extra relish because he knows that Fouts hates the Chiefs.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:36 PM 09-19-2019
Dan Fouts love for Phyllis Rivers > Joe Buck's Love of Madison Bumgarner.
[Reply]
eDave 02:38 PM 09-19-2019
I find it quite nice to listen to him. Then we win.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:39 PM 09-19-2019
Another important question would be why does this prick cover Chiefs games in the first place? Only Kevin Harlan and Trent Green should cover our home/away games. Nobody else.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:43 PM 09-19-2019
I'm OK with Romo, at least he's not an insufferable prick!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:00 PM 09-19-2019
Remember how bad Randy Cross used to be when calling a Chiefs’ game? I feel like Fouts has steadily taken it to another level over the course of his broadcasting career. It is just blatantly obvious the bias that exists there.

I kind of wonder if Lamar slept with Danny boy’s wife back in the day.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:09 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by jackkked:
CBS EARLY

Baltimore @ Kansas City
Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

NY Jets @ New England
Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Atlanta @ Indianapolis
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Cincinnati @ Buffalo
Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely
Where's Romo? Can't believe there is a better game to cover than KC/Balt.

Fouts sucks. He pumps the Pats tires, but that doesn't make him less of an idiot.

Wish I could watch KC/Balt over Pats/Jets. That game will be a joke and they won't even be able to cut away early. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:24 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'm OK with Romo, at least he's not an insufferable prick!
Romo's the best booth guy since Summerall.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:05 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Where's Romo? Can't believe there is a better game to cover than KC/Balt.

Fouts sucks. He pumps the Pats tires, but that doesn't make him less of an idiot.

Wish I could watch KC/Balt over Pats/Jets. That game will be a joke and they won't even be able to cut away early. :-) :-)
Allegedly, Nantz and Romo have the NFC matchup of NO and Seattle. I don’t know how that can be, but it is what I’ve heard.
[Reply]
Danguardace 05:10 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Jealous of Mahomes' arm strength and mobility. Wishes he had those traits during his career.
And 13 inch dong
[Reply]
jettio 05:33 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Allegedly, Nantz and Romo have the NFC matchup of NO and Seattle. I don’t know how that can be, but it is what I’ve heard.
They are not as strict on CBS AFC and Fox NFC as they used to be.

I think it is to makeup for Thursday Night Football, SNF or MNF taking away matchups.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:34 PM 09-19-2019
We need to sign a petition to get rid of Dan or better yet have a fly over with a banner the reads ~ FIRE DAN FOUTS
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:36 PM 09-19-2019
he is jealous

he sounds like a girl

he is a dick

all of the above
[Reply]
jettio 05:40 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
We need to sign a petition to get rid of Dan or better yet have a fly over with a banner the reads ~ FIRE DAN FOUTS
You could turn on the radio. I had the radio on and TV low during the Jax game, and it seemed like the radio synced up in the middle of the first quarter as if KCFX adjusted it to match. Radio was ahead of tv at first.

I don't think anybody should waste political capital and dollars on Dan Fouts.

At least he is not as much of a phony as some of the color commentators.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:42 PM 09-19-2019
I hope he dies in a fire before Sunday. Car, house, forest, I don't really care.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up