ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Puerto Rico and Maria
Mr. Kotter 05:29 PM 09-30-2017
Not single thread? Seriously?

I suppose everybody's out busy golfing...like Trump, eh?

:-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:40 PM 10-03-2017
What happened in PR is pretty bad. It's sad that this entire thread is nothing but bitching about "left wing democrats" and not actually about what occurred in PR. When a natural disaster occurs and all you can think is "**** you PR, this is what you get for being left", then maybe it's time you turn off cable news. Politics are draining your humanity.

The reason why there was no thread, Kotter, is because no one cares. No one cares enough. I don't and most people in this forum don't.

No one cares about the quake in Mexico either. The night it happened i was watching mexican news as they tried to rescue 30 Elementary aged students from a basement that had 4 floors collapse on top of it. It was hard to watch.

Fact is, unless the disaster is personal to you, most people just faux concern and move on with their lives. And if it's not in your country then it's not even worth faux concern.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:45 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
13 days, 27 insulting tweets later....he still needs a photo-op, right? Maybe he can grab San Juan's mayor by the pussy, too?



If I'm off the mark--I apologize. Maybe you've just trolled me on it, but it sure seems too persistent to not be real.
I wasn't trolling anyone.
Notice how you have not yet asked me to characterize my initial post?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:55 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I wasn't trolling anyone.
Notice how you have not yet asked me to characterize my initial post?
Well...if that is the case, I do apologize. I will tell you though, some of the off-handed remarks you've made in some of the race oriented threads come across the same way a lot of white folks in Arkansas talked to me when I lived there, before their sheets came off. If that's not the case, I stand corrected.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:02 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Well...if that is the case, I do apologize. I will tell you though, some of the off-handed remarks you've made in some of the race oriented threads come across the same way a lot of white folks in Arkansas talked to me when I lived there, before their sheets came off. If that's not the case, I stand corrected.
You should probably adjust your meter. And stop generalizing "white folks in Arkansas"or anywhere else lest you see yourself for a hypocrite.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:03 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What happened in PR is pretty bad. It's sad that this entire thread is nothing but bitching about "left wing democrats" and not actually about what occurred in PR. When a natural disaster occurs and all you can think is "**** you PR, this is what you get for being left", then maybe it's time you turn off cable news. Politics are draining your humanity.

The reason why there was no thread, Kotter, is because no one cares. No one cares enough. I don't and most people in this forum don't.

No one cares about the quake in Mexico either. The night it happened i was watching mexican news as they tried to rescue 30 Elementary aged students from a basement that had 4 floors collapse on top of it. It was hard to watch.

Fact is, unless the disaster is personal to you, most people just faux concern and move on with their lives. And if it's not in your country then it's not even worth faux concern.
If you actually think that is what is going on, you've been drained of societal awareness.

Think what you will of Trump, but the Feds are doing good work in difficult circumstances. But the left is locked into their narrative and blinded by their hatred. Some are legitimately misinformed. Many are outright lying. But they certainly have an expression of outrage for any and every possible scenario and contingency.

Not enough attention
Too much attention
Hates brown people
Trying to use brown people as props
1000s of lives saved don't comfort the few that weren't
HATE HATE HATE HATE

It's like an eternal session of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, too big, too little, too hot, too cold. Only we can do it juuuuust right.

The left drains humanity. It's how they gain power. They convince the ignorant that no one cares about them but them, and they accuse any opposition of bigotry hatred to foment demographic envy and resentment.

I disagree philosophically with leftists, but I've long woken every day with an honest effort to find humanity in them, and believe me it gets harder every day.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:20 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I didn't start a thread about this Puerto Rico mess because of how badly this whole thing is set to blow up in Democrat faces. It seemed polite to use discretion and not rub it in ahead of time.
Originally Posted by Bump:
The left would rather see their people suffer than to miss an opportunity to make fake accusations to our President.
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's because Puerto Ricans want everything done for them.
Originally Posted by LaDexter:
PR is a one party territory that makes all of its money vanish and then sticks its hand out and demands cash or race cards will fly...
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
PR is full of incompetent leaders with leftist agendas.
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
A 3rd world shithole ran by Democrats. No wonder it's a cluster ****.
Originally Posted by baitism:
Grant PR independence and revoke all their citizenships. **** that place.
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Percent of the US that would be okay with Puerto Rico sinking silently into the ocean?
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If you actually think that is what is going on, you've been drained of societal awareness.

the left is locked into their narrative and blinded by their hatred.
Cool story, bro.

Again, when your reaction to a natural disaster is not about the people or the disaster, but about the politics, it's time to step away from politics. The Vegas shooting is no different.

As soon as it occurred people were looking for some party to blame.

Muslims
Antifa
Crazed white guy

Was he a Republican? A Democrat? "I bet it was a LWNJ"....

"Ooooh a chance to attack the NRA"

Forgetting that tragedy occurred and immediately thinking about political ramifications.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:33 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Cool story, bro.
Sad thing is, it's credible that you're oblivious to the fact that all you cataloged was CP posters RESPONDING to national Democrats working to paint Trump, and by extension FEMA and all the aid workers, with their ever-shifting narrative from the get-go.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:34 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Cool story, bro.

Again, when your reaction to a natural disaster is not about the people or the disaster, but about the politics, it's time to step away from politics. The Vegas shooting is no different.

As soon as it occurred people were looking for some party to blame.

Muslims
Antifa
Crazed white guy

Was he a Republican? A Democrat? "I bet it was a LWNJ"....

"Ooooh a chance to attack the NRA"

Forgetting that tragedy occurred and immediately thinking about political ramifications.
Still waiting for the real reason some normal guy just started firing into the crowd. No real motive as of yet.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:38 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Sad thing is, it's credible that you're oblivious to the fact that all you cataloged was CP posters RESPONDING to national Democrats working to paint Trump, and by extension FEMA and all the aid workers, with their ever-shifting narrative from the get-go.
Yes, im well aware the premise of your initial response to me, as well as this post, is one big excuse.

I'm sure the feelings of the quoted posters just manifested over night over some Mayor's comments. Nah, those hadn't been festering since prior to the hurricane. Not at all. :-)

Turn off the cable t.v and close the breitbart tab. It's consuming some of you.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:50 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yes, im well aware the premise of your initial response to me, as well as this post, is one big excuse.

I'm sure the feelings of the quoted posters just manifested over night over some Mayor's comments. Nah, those hadn't been festering since prior to the hurricane. Not at all. :-)

Turn off the cable t.v and close the breitbart tab. It's consuming some of you.
You ever consider being an NFL ref? You consistently seem to turn a blind eye to Democrat provocation, but never miss an opportunity to flag Republicans defending themselves from the attacks as 'too political.'
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:09 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You should probably adjust your meter. And stop generalizing "white folks in Arkansas"or anywhere else lest you see yourself for a hypocrite.
My meter has proven pretty accurate in real life--so I trust it. On the internet, it's less reliable, but nonetheless usually served me well. I'll take my chances.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:30 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You consistently seem to turn a blind eye to Democrat provocation
Horse shit.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:29 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
13 days, 27 insulting tweets later....he still needs a photo-op, right? Maybe he can grab San Juan's mayor by the pussy, too?
She looks like she needs something, perhaps having her pussy grabbed should be the first step. :-) General Patton would have brought the white gloves out. :-) I know this, she needs some Midol.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:42 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What happened in PR is pretty bad. It's sad that this entire thread is nothing but bitching about "left wing democrats" and not actually about what occurred in PR. When a natural disaster occurs and all you can think is "**** you PR, this is what you get for being left", then maybe it's time you turn off cable news. Politics are draining your humanity.

The reason why there was no thread, Kotter, is because no one cares. No one cares enough. I don't and most people in this forum don't.

No one cares about the quake in Mexico either. The night it happened i was watching mexican news as they tried to rescue 30 Elementary aged students from a basement that had 4 floors collapse on top of it. It was hard to watch.

Fact is, unless the disaster is personal to you, most people just faux concern and move on with their lives. And if it's not in your country then it's not even worth faux concern.
Much truth here, but I'll add that I think much of the world is growing tired of the never ending crisis that is most of the real estate between the tropics.



Insensitive? Sure, but how many gazillion-bazillion dollars do we put into these hot-ass, humid-ass, shitty shanty countries before they aren't poor illiterate countries?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:12 PM 10-03-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Horse shit.
It's in the thread starter.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up