ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 605 of 1693
« First < 105505555595601602603604605 60660760860961565570511051605 > Last »
The Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED



OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:26 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How are people still missing my point
because it was stupid ?
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 05:34 PM 01-16-2018
The Chiefs invested in Tyreek Hill who was one misstep this entire time from going to jail thus ending his career. He's still under that circumstance. If the Chiefs are willing to take a risk on him they may take a risk on Gordon. It's not stupid, it's accurate and also f&^ you
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:37 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The Chiefs invested in Tyreek Hill who was one misstep this entire time from going to jail thus ending his career. He's still under that circumstance. If the Chiefs are willing to take a risk on him they may take a risk on Gordon. It's not stupid, it's accurate and also f&^ you
We're also one [felony conviction] misstep away from losing Reid, or Kelce, or Clark Hunt.

Point isn't that both Gordon and Hill are 'one step away' from anything. It's that one is one joint away and the other is one felony away. Tyreek's difference from any other player is, his misdeed is more certain to result in jail time.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:24 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How are people still missing my point
Because you dont have a point even though you think you do.

Gordon and Hill aren't remotely similar situations and only an idiot would think so.
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 06:35 PM 01-16-2018
The quote was he is one incident away from being gone from the NFL forever. So is Tyreek Hill. It was kind of a joke because one is court ordered but whatever Marcellus you can feel free to eat my asshole hope this helps
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:14 PM 01-16-2018
What ever happened to Joshua Cribbs?

He was nice, young, gold-toothed 'G' of a fellow, yes.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:45 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What ever happened to Joshua Cribbs?

He was nice, young, gold-toothed 'G' of a fellow, yes.
CTE
[Reply]
O.city 10:43 AM 01-17-2018
I’d send smith to Cleveland for a 2nd and Gordon

Easily

Done deal
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 AM 01-17-2018
Look at that dime.


[Reply]
raybec 4 03:53 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How are people still missing my point
No one is missing your point, you're just a fucking idiot. Tyreek is no closer to going to jail than anyone else is. He's on probation for an isolated incident, not a pattern of dumbass behavior.
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:06 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
look at what a nice young man he is to the media

"yes sir"

Only played 1 year of football and got a freakin' scholarship. Stud.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:08 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The quote was he is one incident away from being gone from the NFL forever. So is Tyreek Hill. It was kind of a joke because one is court ordered but whatever Marcellus you can feel free to eat my asshole hope this helps
Everyone in the NFL is one incident away from being gone from the NFL forever.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:15 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
No one is missing your point, you're just a fucking idiot. Tyreek is no closer to going to jail than anyone else is. He's on probation for an isolated incident, not a pattern of dumbass behavior.
Do you not know the definition of:

A) jail
B) probation
C) a fucking idiot
D) All of the above

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you're dumb as fuck. If Hill doesn't complete his probation he could be sentenced to 3 years in prison.

A lot of dipshits on here don't realize that completing probation means satisfying the requirements of that probation. Tyreek Hill doesn't have to hit a woman to go to jail. He has to miss an appointment with his PO, miss an anger management class, or get arrested for virtually anything else, and the judge can throw the book at him. That means unpaid parking tickets. That means SMOKING A JOINT.

God, a bunch of aggressive dumbfucks up in here.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:19 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Everyone in the NFL is one incident away from being gone from the NFL forever.
Yes, but the severity of the incident is at a different level when you are on probation for a felony.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 04:23 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Because you dont have a point even though you think you do.

Gordon and Hill aren't remotely similar situations and only an idiot would think so.
So you think they're similar. Remarkable.
[Reply]
Page 605 of 1693
« First < 105505555595601602603604605 60660760860961565570511051605 > Last »
Up