ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1595 of 2686
« First < 595109514951545158515911592159315941595 159615971598159916051645169520952595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 12:09 PM 08-12-2019
I feel like we will look back in future years and laugh at these new era sunglasses people are wearing.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:14 PM 08-12-2019
How long before Cowturd or Skip Ball-less say "Mahomes is busy trying to knock drones out of the sky while Tom Brady is busy working on timing with his receivers"
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:17 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It's a wholesale retarded take. People just repeat what they heard someone say and think it's true. They can watch film on Pat all they want. The only thing it'll show is how unstoppable he is. Belichick is the greatest coach of all time and other than one half where our defense couldn't get off the ****in field and Andy was slow to adjust, Pat still lit them the **** up.
Film is how you expose badly flawed QB's who are getting away with mistakes. Like Damon Huard or Tommy Maddox. Guys who look decent for a few games. The story of Ryan Fitzpatrick's career. 1. Go to team. 2. Win starting job. 3. Play well for several games 4. Throw 5 picks in a game and get benched 5. see 1.

Go ahead. Put this mobile 6-3 man on film. Watch him make correct pre-snap adjustments, proper reads, while dropping pin point accurate passes with his rocket powered super-arm to his RIDICULOUSLY talented supporting cast.

Have fun with that film. I do.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 12:59 PM 08-12-2019
So I keep hearing that the offense will be better because Mahomes will be better BUT there will be a regression.
If Mahomes does in fact get a jump in football smarts i.e. reading defenses better and using the check down to extend drives how exactly would numbers drop?
I can understand if he were a 10 year vet and it happend of 50/5k but this is generally the year that QBs really make strides. If he does improve with what could be considered a stride and not just a small step his numbers have more of a chance of being huge than they do of being average or even slightly over average.
The math just doesnt equate with an improving QB and then say his numbers will drop.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:22 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Film is how you expose badly flawed QB's who are getting away with mistakes. Like Damon Huard or Tommy Maddox. Guys who look decent for a few games. The story of Ryan Fitzpatrick's career. 1. Go to team. 2. Win starting job. 3. Play well for several games 4. Throw 5 picks in a game and get benched 5. see 1.

Go ahead. Put this mobile 6-3 man on film. Watch him make correct pre-snap adjustments, proper reads, while dropping pin point accurate passes with his rocket powered super-arm to his RIDICULOUSLY talented supporting cast.

:-) Well done. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:23 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Ok, so if Pat has a flaw, it's the sneaker thing...I mean geez dude...
How is that a flaw? I'm not into them, but I'm glad he gets to enjoy what he likes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:28 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I've lost 100 lbs. All I did was eat better food and get off the couch and move. No diet.

That’s all it takes & I’ve lost 190lbs by doing just that.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:23 PM 08-12-2019
He better get rid of that pit bull before he has a toddler running around. Toddlers are like the sweetest most irresistible candy to pit bulls. He could injure his hand trying to save the kid - or at least be traumatized about his mauled kid and not perform well.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:00 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
He better get rid of that pit bull before he has a toddler running around. Toddlers are like the sweetest most irresistible candy to pit bulls. He could injure his hand trying to save the kid - or at least be traumatized about his mauled kid and not perform well.
Please take this shit somewhere else.
[Reply]
sedated 03:03 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
So I keep hearing that the offense will be better because Mahomes will be better BUT there will be a regression.
If Mahomes does in fact get a jump in football smarts i.e. reading defenses better and using the check down to extend drives how exactly would numbers drop?
Longer drives on offense and a better defense that doesn't give up instant touchdowns = less possessions to rack up a billion yards/points per game.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:04 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Please take this shit somewhere else.
Wtf? Jokes about pit bulls are political now?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:08 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

Nope. I hear it everywhere. All you need to do to stop a guy from throwing a pass into a basketball hoop sized imaginary window 8 steps before his intended target has even cut upfield is study tape.

Taaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyp.

Mahomes is fucked - really smart football guys on television told me so. Some of them used to play. Others know guys that used to play. So they know better.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:09 PM 08-12-2019
I just saw him knock a drone out of the sky with a football.

:-)
[Reply]
Lprechaun 03:28 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
Longer drives on offense and a better defense that doesn't give up instant touchdowns = less possessions to rack up a billion yards/points per game.
Less possessions? If the defense doesnt allow long drives the time of possession may not favor the opposing team like it did last season and therefore giving us MORE possessions.
I dont think we will score slower than last season, but extending drives gives more scores and so does more possessions.
Not sure where the less opportunities comes from, unless Andy decides to take the foot off the gas.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:34 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How is that a flaw? I'm not into them, but I'm glad he gets to enjoy what he likes.
It just seems super materialistic indulgent...but...after giving it some thought, I guess athletes are gonna be into some shoes. I just keep thinking of Imelda Marcos and how much fun people made of her with all her shoes...

I'm old. Whattayawant...
[Reply]
Page 1595 of 2686
« First < 595109514951545158515911592159315941595 159615971598159916051645169520952595 > Last »
Up