ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hillary starts her 2020 campaign with message to Democrats
Taco John 05:34 PM 02-24-2017

[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:40 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lwnj ^
I dunno man, at this point what difference does it make? It was just a few dead Americans, we can import more :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 03:03 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Can't they at least find some eye candy to run? Are there any hot chicks at the national level for Dems?

America has told Hillary no TWICE!! We hate her. She is a criminal..... and ugly as the back side of a dog. Can't they at least find a hottie to spew their venom? We lost our beloved goldfish during the 2016 general. A Hillary commercial came on tv, it went :-), then started floating upside down. :-)

All the proof you need that the Dems. hate goldfish :-)
Stormy Daniels.

Perfect.
[Reply]
banecat 03:14 PM 07-08-2018
Can't they at least find some eye candy to run? Are there any hot chicks at the national level for Dems?

America has told Hillary no TWICE!! We hate her. She is a criminal..... and ugly as the back side of a dog. Can't they at least find a hottie to spew their venom? We lost our beloved goldfish during the 2016 general. A Hillary commercial came on tv, it went :-), then started floating upside down. :-)

All the proof you need that the Dems. hate goldfish :-)
You make a really good point. Are all of the good looking women in politics on the right?
[Reply]
Bwana 03:16 PM 07-08-2018
A 2020 run? Please do it you tired old battle axe, PLEASE!
[Reply]
Pogue 03:20 PM 07-08-2018
I think we all were Bill the last go around. Hillary was such a dry ball candidate.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:21 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
You make a really good point. Are all of the good looking women in politics on the right?
Have you looked at all the photos of lefty protests?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:27 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by CowboyCockHolster2:
What schtick? Being smarter, more successful, and more accomplished than you and all your inbred friends combined?
:-)

She's nothing more than an extension of Slick Willy's cock. Without him, she'd be nothing more than a failed, crooked, disbarred lawyer. Probably either rotting in jail or working in the backroom of a Chicago ward office.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:29 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pogue:
I think we all were Bill the last go around. Hillary was such a dry ball candidate.

In all fairness he is getting up there and it can't be easy working all that underage pussy via the lolita express.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:29 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
To be brutally honest, there aren't too many attractive women on either side of the aisle that I have noticed. But the 2 I can think of are righties. And only Palin is on the national level.

This is an excellent thread idea for somebody besides me. I still can't post a pic on this site, I am a 'tard I guess :-)

Hotties in the political arena, somebody run with it :-)
[Reply]
banecat 03:33 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Have you looked at all the photos of lefty protests?
Not all of them
[Reply]
banecat 03:34 PM 07-08-2018
To be brutally honest, there aren't too many attractive women on either side of the aisle that I have noticed. But the 2 I can think of are righties. And only Palin is on the national level.

This is an excellent thread idea for somebody besides me. I still can't post a pic on this site, I am a 'tard I guess :-)

Hotties in the political arena, somebody run with it :-)
But does it go in this forum or in the one that already has picture threads?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:05 PM 07-08-2018

America has told Hillary no TWICE!! We hate her.

3M more Americans voted for her than for fuckface Von clownstick so gjge dude
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:14 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
3M more Americans voted for her than for ****face Von clownstick so gjge dude
:-)

Yes, Hillary won California, New York City, and most of Guatemala and MS13. She won the popular vote. I was speaking of America, as in, the working and productive parts. I apologize for being unclear.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:16 PM 07-08-2018
What schtick? Being smarter, more successful, and more accomplished than you and all your inbred friends combined?
That's pretty amazing. How did you create so much wealth?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:14 PM 07-08-2018
33M more illegals voted for her than for the honorable Donald J. Trump.
On this we agree. But to be clear, you're going to need to flood more illegals into other states for the "have the illegals help us" plan to work.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up