ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hillary starts her 2020 campaign with message to Democrats
Taco John 05:34 PM 02-24-2017

[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:51 AM 07-08-2018
RESISTANCE!

Together.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:04 AM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
leftist cuck media is already shilling for her

:-)

Third time's a charm!
[Reply]
Pogue 11:09 AM 07-08-2018
Trump would win again in a rematch. Easily. Believe me.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:56 AM 07-08-2018
I don't think she should run again, but lol at all of you re: can she.

She publicly testified for 11 hours in front of just one of the many republican committees that investigated benghazi and never found shit.

On the other hand, Trump is chicken to speak to Mueller on the criminal investigation into russian interference in the 2016 election.
An investigation that has already yielded dozens of indictments and several felony convictions. And Trump's campaign manager sits in solitary confinement because he couldn't stop trying to tamper with witnesses on bail.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:59 AM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Oh dear God….just die, will you lady? Your schtick is well beyond old….
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:03 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Oh dear God….just die, will you lady? Your schtick is well beyond old….
What schtick? Being smarter, more successful, and more accomplished than you and all your inbred friends combined?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:06 PM 07-08-2018
DOZENS OF INDICTMENTS!!!

RUSSIA!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:29 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
DOZENS OF INDICTMENTS!!!

RUSSIA!
But none about Russia. Mostly J-walking charges and convictions for J-walking back in the 70's.

As for talking to Mueller, why would Trump waste any time with that racist asshole? On top of being a waste of time, since Mueller's already made up his mind, what good would it be? Fuck that, take that time to rest-up at Mira Lago and prepare for something meaningful like the further dismantleing of the racist, unAmerican, and unfair ACA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:50 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
But none about Russia. Mostly J-walking charges and convictions for J-walking back in the 70's.

As for talking to Mueller, why would Trump waste any time with that racist asshole? On top of being a waste of time, since Mueller's already made up his mind, what good would it be? Fuck that, take that time to rest-up at Mira Lago and prepare for something meaningful like the further dismantleing of the racist, unAmerican, and unfair ACA.

Did somebody steal your MAGA hat, little buddy?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:08 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Did somebody steal your MAGA hat, little buddy?
I don't have one (yet), is that a problem?

And what does my choice of hats have to do with Trump doing the right thing by telling Mueller he can go fuck himself?

[Reply]
lewdog 02:00 PM 07-08-2018
The Dems have such a dry pool of candidates that they have to resort back to Hilary. Pathetic.

What's the point of a 2020 run when she'll likely be dead from all her health issues she has going on anyway?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:09 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:26 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I don't think she should run again, but lol at all of you re: can she.

She publicly testified for 11 hours in front of just one of the many republican committees that investigated benghazi and never found shit.

On the other hand, Trump is chicken to speak to Mueller on the criminal investigation into russian interference in the 2016 election.
An investigation that has already yielded dozens of indictments and several felony convictions. And Trump's campaign manager sits in solitary confinement because he couldn't stop trying to tamper with witnesses on bail.
Lwnj ^
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:34 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
The Dems have such a dry pool of candidates that they have to resort back to Hilary. Pathetic.

What's the point of a 2020 run when she'll likely be dead from all her health issues she has going on anyway?
Can't they at least find some eye candy to run? Are there any hot chicks at the national level for Dems?

America has told Hillary no TWICE!! We hate her. She is a criminal..... and ugly as the back side of a dog. Can't they at least find a hottie to spew their venom? We lost our beloved goldfish during the 2016 general. A Hillary commercial came on tv, it went :-), then started floating upside down. :-)

All the proof you need that the Dems. hate goldfish :-)
[Reply]
BanHam 02:35 PM 07-08-2018
Very simple -

- HRC will soon be facing serious legal/criminal accusations

- Military Tribunals for crimes against the nation and humanity

> HRC (and many others from her camp) know what is coming -

- see the 40,000 plus Federal Indictments

= By claiming political opposition status in advance - HRC is hoping to 'muddy the waters' by setting the grounds to claim "political persecution."
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up