ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:45 PM 05-30-2014
Originally Posted by kepp:
My thought on that has to do with what Crowley said to Dean when he died. He mentioned that Cain died, but the first blade wouldn't let go of him. And then when Crowley placed the blade in Dean's hands, he came to as a demon. I'm guessing that the first blade has the "transforming" power. So if I stick to my theory, Cain is dead.
That would make sense. Human Cain was turned to a demon, blade would not let him die. Now Dean has all of those powers and gifts. He is basically on par with Crowley.

To balance this Sam will need powers which hopefully leads them to leading both sides and then a quality spin off.
[Reply]
kepp 12:04 PM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
That would make sense. Human Cain was turned to a demon, blade would not let him die. Now Dean has all of those powers and gifts. He is basically on par with Crowley.

To balance this Sam will need powers which hopefully leads them to leading both sides and then a quality spin off.
So I just re-watched it over lunch. Crowley actually says that its the mark that wouldn't let Cain go, not the blade.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:13 PM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by kepp:
So I just re-watched it over lunch. Crowley actually says that its the mark that wouldn't let Cain go, not the blade.
I think they go hand in hand.

I am sure they will show that his anger is amplified when holding the blade as to it being secured away.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:25 AM 09-13-2014

[Reply]
Setsuna 01:44 PM 09-13-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Well F me. That crap better not be the entire season. This is Dean Winchester we are talking about here. These 2 boys aren't your normal humans. They can freaking break the possession of the likes of Lucifer and Dean probably could have with Michael too. How the f does he not remember all the crap he's lived through as a human and how does seeing Sam not bring it all rushing back. I did hear Cas say "It's not Dean...right now," but still. He better not be killing people though or else he needs to get got.
[Reply]
kepp 12:30 PM 10-07-2014
Season 10 premiere tonight!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:18 PM 10-07-2014
They haven't even put season 9 on Netflix yet. Slacker bitches..
[Reply]
kepp 02:29 PM 10-07-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They haven't even put season 9 on Netflix yet. Slacker bitches..
Ha...I just got an email from Netflix saying that season 9 is now available.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:57 PM 10-07-2014
Originally Posted by kepp:
Ha...I just got an email from Netflix saying that season 9 is now available.

Hah.

Same. Maybe I should start bitching more often. Seems to get shit done.
[Reply]
kepp 09:57 AM 10-29-2014
So that "Dean is a demon" plot line kind of fizzled out, huh? I expected much more mayhem and struggle between the Winchester bros.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 11:37 AM 10-29-2014
Originally Posted by kepp:
So that "Dean is a demon" plot line kind of fizzled out, huh? I expected much more mayhem and struggle between the Winchester bros.
The most disappointing plot line I have looked forward to since House/Cuddy 'shipping on House, MD.

Also last night's episode sucked. Nice to bring back a former guest star, but it was predictable as hell. Other than Dean's mark, they are going back to square one.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:14 AM 11-12-2014
The 200th episode was the most pandering, tumbler-baiting, fan service thing I have ever seen....



and I loved every second of it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:37 AM 11-12-2014
Yeah, it was great.
[Reply]
JakeLV 09:51 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
The 200th episode was the most pandering, tumbler-baiting, fan service thing I have ever seen....



and I loved every second of it.
I saw a preview for it. Do they say what happened to Chuck at all?
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:07 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
I saw a preview for it. Do they say what happened to Chuck at all?
No comment.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up