ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 39
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:00 PM 05-23-2014
Awesome, Sheppard's been upped to a regular for season 10: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/23/ma...-supernatural/
[Reply]
Bowser 05:25 PM 05-23-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The demon tablet hasn't been destroyed (IIRC) so that must come into play somehow. I don't think there's any other way to 'fix' Dean, because he's not possessed. He's a demon. Although I guess they did establish something with the Men of Letters and Abbadon, now that I think back. The blood ceremony. Either way, my immediate thought was "next king of Hell right there, Crowley has a protege". It's not like Dean doesn't know the place intimately already.
Crowley, King of Hell

Dean Winchester, Knight of Hell

Hope they're not afraid to take the story and get it a bit dirty.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:30 PM 05-23-2014
Which brings up a question - what happened to the original Cain?
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:02 PM 05-23-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's the new police chief in Santa Barbara.
[Reply]
Brando 08:14 PM 05-23-2014
Just started watching this on Netflix due to this thread. Thank you!
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:32 PM 05-23-2014
Hope you like it!

Season one can be pretty campy at times, but it's still good, and it really kicks into high gear by the finale.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:54 PM 05-23-2014
Originally Posted by Brando:
Just started watching this on Netflix due to this thread. Thank you!
I heard the soundtrack is different on streaming. To me the rock gets each episode pumping.
[Reply]
kepp 09:10 AM 05-28-2014
My thought on that has to do with what Crowley said to Dean when he died. He mentioned that Cain died, but the first blade wouldn't let go of him. And then when Crowley placed the blade in Dean's hands, he came to as a demon. I'm guessing that the first blade has the "transforming" power. So if I stick to my theory, Cain is dead.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:22 AM 05-28-2014
Cain seemed different somehow. Demon free agent. Maybe Dean will still remain somewhat himself.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:47 PM 05-28-2014
Cain seemed different somehow. Demon free agent. Maybe Dean will still remain somewhat himself.
Just enough demon abilities to go find the original Ruby, hopefully.

[Reply]
keg in kc 07:53 PM 05-28-2014
The Winchesters go to Starling City.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:16 PM 05-28-2014
The Winchesters go to Starling City.
Heh, is that where she ended up? That's another show I want to watch, but I don't want to jump into the middle of the story....
[Reply]
OldSchool 10:29 PM 05-28-2014

Yeah, why the hell did they ever switch girls for that role? Original Ruby was smoking.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:55 PM 05-29-2014
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Yeah, why the hell did they ever switch girls for that role? Original Ruby was smoking.
I think the girl that played the next Ruby ended up marrying Jared Padaleki. Or was that Meg? Too many hot ass demon chicks on this show....
[Reply]
OldSchool 05:23 AM 05-30-2014
I think the girl that played the next Ruby ended up marrying Jared Padaleki. Or was that Meg? Too many hot ass demon chicks on this show....
Yeah, it was the nect Ruby, not Meg. First Ruby was way better though. Dean's girl was pretty good too.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 39
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up