ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:34 PM 04-27-2013
Originally Posted by Ponderception:
It was extremely underwhelming. Rumor is they're going to bring him back though...
I don't see how. But I think Felicia Day would be better as a regular because I'm getting tired of Kevin, he's young but he sucks at acting. His "mom" was better.
[Reply]
Silock 02:31 AM 04-28-2013
Please tell me that it gets better. I'm on episode four of season one and I'm waiting to be impressed.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:17 PM 04-28-2013
Originally Posted by Silock:
Please tell me that it gets better. I'm on episode four of season one and I'm waiting to be impressed.
Although I liked the whole season, the latter half of season 1 is where it really kicked in for me. The finale and then the first couple episodes of season 2 are what hooked me for good.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:45 PM 04-28-2013
Dvr captured a separate episode of supernatural then the new one. How does that happen. Also. Has there only been a couple new episodes lately? Last one I have seen is the prophet vanishing.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:52 PM 04-28-2013
I think there's only been one since the prophet vanished. They have recent ones available for streaming on the CW website: http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/supernatural/full-episodes
[Reply]
Sorter 07:40 PM 04-28-2013
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I don't see how. But I think Felicia Day would be better as a regular because I'm getting tired of Kevin, he's young but he sucks at acting. His "mom" was better.
They can bring back whoever and just say "God's Will" and everyone will just eat it up.

That's the nice thing about this show. How many times have Dean, Sam and Bobby died in this show?
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:03 PM 04-28-2013
They can bring back whoever and just say "God's Will" and everyone will just eat it up.

That's the nice thing about this show. How many times have Dean, Sam and Bobby died in this show?
God isn't even around or did you watch it? Those you named are humans and go to 2 places. Heaven or Hell. The celestial beings are scattered into nothingness when they are killed. You can't bring them back. Monsters go to Purgatory. The only way you can is most likely with the Angel Tablet. It can probably remake angels, destroy angels, and create angels.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:04 PM 04-28-2013
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
God isn't even around or did you watch it? Those you named are humans and go to 2 places. Heaven or Hell. The celestial beings are scattered into nothingness when they are killed. You can't bring them back. Monsters go to Purgatory. The only way you can is most likely with the Angel Tablet. It can remake angels, destroy angels, and create angels.
Boom.

Gabriel back in by the end of next season.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:30 PM 04-28-2013
Boom.

Gabriel back in by the end of next season.
:-) I wrote that wrong. It hasn't been confirmed. It's only been said to destroy all the Angels. I'm speculating creation and revival. But why else would Castiel feel he needed to protect it from Naomi as well AND Dean. It must have other properties.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:26 AM 05-16-2013
Holy shit, didn't expect that.

They left a lot unfinished, though.
[Reply]
Sorter 10:26 AM 05-16-2013
Metatron's a dick
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:39 PM 05-17-2013
That was one of the best one's I've ever seen.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:37 AM 07-22-2013
Just a recap of last season...

Also, they've confirmed that the 20th episode of the season will be a backdoor pilot for a spin-off series centered around a new character. And they're apparently introducing something major this season that may even last beyond the 10th season (which they already have contracts for...), which everyone had expected to be the last.
[Reply]
kepp 12:33 PM 08-26-2013
So I watched seasons 1 - 7 of this on Netflix...I'm definitely hooked. I was waiting for season 8 to come out on blu ray/dvd September 10th, but I found it online. I've watched eps 1 & 2 so far and I'm glad to hear they're doing a 9th season.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:00 PM 08-26-2013
Originally Posted by kepp:
So I watched seasons 1 - 7 of this on Netflix...I'm definitely hooked. I was waiting for season 8 to come out on blu ray/dvd September 10th, but I found it online. I've watched eps 1 & 2 so far and I'm glad to hear they're doing a 9th season.
Yeah it's amazing for a CW show.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up