ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 97
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:32 AM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Will you and the missus be able to attend a meetup bringing along your child? :-)

Or will you be able to attend alone with a permission slip? :-)
Do you really think any of us would bring our minor children around our group of cretins?
[Reply]
eDave 12:46 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Do you really think any of us would bring our minor children around our group of cretins?
Your wife brought you. :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:08 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Your wife brought you. :-)
This is fair
[Reply]
lewdog 01:14 PM 08-30-2018
Will you and the missus be able to attend a meetup bringing along your child? :-)

Or will you be able to attend alone with a permission slip? :-)
I doubt a 7th month old would tolerate your screaming!

I’ll ask the wife. Crossing fingers!

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's sort of an important weekend, so no time for football..... well, but I am going to a hockey game. :-)
Stop making us guess and tell us what’s going on dammit!!!
[Reply]
scho63 01:21 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I doubt a 7th month old would tolerate your screaming!

I’ll ask the wife. Crossing fingers!
I thought we were all very well behaved.....did I miss something? :-)

We need to buy your baby a bunch of Chiefs gear!
[Reply]
scho63 01:35 PM 08-30-2018
BTW Lewdog, I never remember you telling us your child's name?

Is it little Pat Mahomes Lewdog?
[Reply]
lewdog 05:14 PM 08-30-2018
BTW Lewdog, I never remember you telling us your child's name?

Is it little Pat Mahomes Lewdog?
He’s named after his only uncle.

EDave.
[Reply]
scho63 05:37 PM 08-30-2018

EDave.
Is there more to this story that your not telling us? :-)
[Reply]
eDave 05:48 PM 08-30-2018

EDave.
He better come. It's time for his first beer.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:50 PM 08-30-2018
Is there more to this story that your not telling us? :-)
No. EDave did not lick my wife’s pussy poolside. That was someone I don’t know.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 01:22 AM 08-31-2018
It's football season once again and it's time to plan our next Phoenix area meetup!

Depending on how the season goes, I'm thinking the Oct 28th home game against the Broncos.

It will be our 8th game and unless we are 1-6 or 2-5 or god forbid 0-7 it should be a good time.

Thoughts or suggestions from the peanut gallery? :-)
Sounds good to me
[Reply]
scho63 11:23 AM 09-15-2018
For those of us located here in the Phoenix area, mark your calendars for Saturday November 10th for Novembeer, beer festival sponsored by Phoenix New Times.

Lot's of great brewers including Boulevard from KC! Some excellent other ones like Odell, Victory, Stone, Duvel, Kona

Should be fun. I plan on attending this one.

https://www.novembeer.com/
[Reply]
eDave 01:21 PM 09-28-2018
Reerun will be in town on 10/18 for a layover. I will be hanging with him that night to watch the Denver/AZ game. It will be in Scottsdale, where he will be, and anyone is free to join us.

I'm seeing if Vail can join or if he is going to be at the game. Considering buying some tickets and attending if so.

His schedule could change. I've updated the OP with current peeps.

He's in Poland right now.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:43 PM 09-28-2018
For those of us located here in the Phoenix area, mark your calendars for Saturday November 10th for Novembeer, beer festival sponsored by Phoenix New Times.

Lot's of great brewers including Boulevard from KC! Some excellent other ones like Odell, Victory, Stone, Duvel, Kona

Should be fun. I plan on attending this one.

https://www.novembeer.com/
Nice, thanks for the head's up... VIP is pretty 'meh' for +$20 (compared to KC Beerfest, where you get in an hour early, a free tshirt, access to a lot of free food (and water), a large seating area, and rare beer samples).... but, still might do it for the convenience of getting in early.
[Reply]
scho63 02:07 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Reerun will be in town on 10/18 for a layover. I will be hanging with him that night to watch the Denver/AZ game. It will be in Scottsdale, where he will be, and anyone is free to join us.

I'm seeing if Vail can join or if he is going to be at the game. Considering buying some tickets and attending if so.

His schedule could change. I've updated the OP with current peeps.

He's in Poland right now.
Any ideas where? South Scottsdale close to Tempe? Old Town?

I might be able to attend. I've been working part-time at nights to help stay in shape and stay out of bars and restaurants! :-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 97
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up