The Chargers suck.

That shall be the end of my discussion.

Thanks for attending, and drive safe.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:13 PM 11-11-2019
Love the 49ers defense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 PM 11-11-2019
welp, if ancient rivers and his shitty ass line beat this team, stick a fork in this team

they won't do shit

i almost want it to happen so i can just stop caring this year
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:57 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
welp, if ancient rivers and his shitty ass line beat this team, stick a fork in this team

they won't do shit

i almost want it to happen so i can just stop caring this year
Oh JFC. You're so soft.
[Reply]
FAX 10:14 PM 11-11-2019
That can't be her natural ass ... can it?

FAX
[Reply]
eDave 10:16 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
That can't be her natural ass ... can it?

FAX
There's a reason Big Dave prefers the latinas.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:45 AM 11-12-2019
Well to steal one out of BB’s book... we’re onto Los Angeles.

I would really love to see KC come out and stomp a mud hole in their asses. They’re a pretty talented bunch in spots but really, coming off of that loss Sunday, the Chiefs need to make a statement.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:59 AM 11-12-2019
My gut says KC will roll in this one pretty good and this place will be right back to cloud nine... no consistency.

The reality is the Chiefs are still one of about 6 or so teams with a real shot at the SB. If they want to be the the team, they’ve gotta start playing their best ball here down the stretch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:01 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
My gut says KC will roll in this one pretty good and this place will be right back to cloud nine... no consistency.

The reality is the Chiefs are still one of about 6 or so teams with a real shot at the SB. If they want to be the the team, they’ve gotta start playing their best ball here down the stretch.
Exactly. Teams get streaky. We've seen the Chiefs play well in all phases. We just haven't seen them play well in all phases in a single game.

It's coming though.

This is a "Stack the box and let Rios chuck it deep" game if there ever was one.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:20 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Respectfully disagree. Our team is off and not just the defense. Overall we are a very soft team and it really shows. The Chargers are licking their chops knowing what kind of defense they will be playing against. And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:24 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Respectfully disagree. Our team is off and not just the defense. Overall we are a very soft team and it really shows. The Chargers are licking their chops knowing what kind of defense they will be playing against. And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
You need to stop. Guy has thrown 1 int all season now this “scary Sharters defense” is gonna force multiple picks? You should go crawl under a rock until the season is over. It’s too scary out there for you.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:46 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You need to stop. Guy has thrown 1 int all season now this “scary Sharters defense” is gonna force multiple picks? You should go crawl under a rock until the season is over. It’s too scary out there for you.
Hey I get your point, BUT Ryan Tannehill "PUNKED US" !!!!:-) LET THAT SINK IN !!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:58 PM 11-13-2019
Hey I get your point, BUT Ryan Tannehill "PUNKED US" !!!!:-) LET THAT SINK IN !!
Tannehill: 13/19 181 yards 2 TD 57.5 QBR

Don't think I'd call that "punking us," but to each their own, I guess.

Also, I don't understand what Tannehill's performance has to do with Mahomes throwing more INTs?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:00 PM 11-13-2019
And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
A) It kinda seems like you do want it to happen, since you're so convinced they'll suck that you're offering to bet people.
B) As mentioned already, Mahomes has thrown one pick all year. Why on Earth would he throw "several" in this game?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:27 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
A) It kinda seems like you do want it to happen, since you're so convinced they'll suck that you're offering to bet people.
B) As mentioned already, Mahomes has thrown one pick all year. Why on Earth would he throw "several" in this game?
Some people would rather their team lose so they can whip out “I told you so” cuz they think it makes me look smart. Spoiler alert... rooting against your team makes you look dumb. Looks like Chiefshrink has shrunk.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up