ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 93
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:33 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
headshot

A "roller-coaster" "dealing" with Hill....WTF

I dont recall her ever "dealing" with Hill...He was minding his own life until these ****s decided to destroy his name. He hadn't been in the news since before he was drafted..

Quite the emotional rollercoaster....having to deal with a man keeping to himself. Fat ****ing racist liar-pig...

"The audio kind of backs that up...daddy did it"....except nobody did it.

How is she even going to show her face in the locker room...the entire team knows what she did...along with Reid and Chunt,.
[Reply]
FAX 04:49 PM 07-04-2019
By all appearances, it seems we have a team that is close-knit and shares mutual affection and respect, one for the other.

Given that circumstance, I don't see how she can continue to cover the team. I really don't.

It could, however, add to the viciousness of our line play if the bigs start imagining Brooke lining up opposite.

FAX
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:03 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
By all appearances, it seems we have a team that is close-knit and shares mutual affection and respect, one for the other.

Given that circumstance, I don't see how she can continue to cover the team. I really don't.

It could, however, add to the viciousness of our line play if the bigs start imagining Brooke lining up opposite.

FAX
Or we could sign her to play guard :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:05 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Chiefs are going to give The Star the very least amount of coverage allowed by the NFL...which sucks because they deserve none.

It also sucks because we should be enjoying our generational QB...without underlying rasict motives from their beat reporters.

Fire Rosen....Fat Brooke stress-eats her way to rehab back in OK. Hill sues KCTV5 into oblivion...and Florio gets struck by lightening in the throat.

Is that too much to ask?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:21 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Chiefs are going to give The Star the very least amount of coverage allowed by the NFL...which sucks because they deserve none.

It also sucks because we should be enjoying our generational QB...without underlying rasict motives from their beat reporters.

Fire Rosen....Fat Brooke stress-eats her way to rehab back in OK. Hill sues KCTV5 into oblivion...and Florio gets struck by lightening in the throat.

Is that too much to ask?
These are appropriate punishments which I believe we can will it into existence if we all put our minds and spirits to it.
[Reply]
FAX 06:57 PM 07-04-2019
In furtherance of Mr. BlackOp's vision, I have already begun construction of the altar.

FAX
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:58 PM 07-04-2019
If I understand the Nike thread. There is no bad publicity
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
guess again

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-kansas-...ar-kansas-city

[Reply]
kcxiv 08:16 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
it depends, if most of the people arent offended by it like the nike ordeal, then it doesnt hurt. NIke stock just went up a tad! If you offend the majority then absolutely.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:18 PM 07-04-2019
I’d still work it over til she sings
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:45 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
And we would thank you for it.
[Reply]
In58men 08:59 PM 07-04-2019
I deactivated Facebook

AMA...
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:59 PM 07-04-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And we would thank you for it.
All you champ, but I'd certainly be grateful. Thoughts on Florio? Maybe he, if you can refer to that bitch as a he, just needs to be worked over too?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:03 PM 07-04-2019
When you get the other issues resolved I think Clark Hunt may go after BK himself or take the issue to the NFL for a declaratory judgment as far as what the Chief's options are. I see no reason that BK should not be banned and privileges minimized for the Star. If Roger would put the press in it's place himself, and ban her personally, the field would be leveled a little.

Don't go acting all sure the BK won't be doing Friday night high school football if covering anything at all
[Reply]
el borracho 10:17 PM 07-04-2019
Perhaps time would be better spent writing and publishing a positive editorial, regarding Hill’s situation. Writing personal insults and harassing someone on social media is a pointless and trashy exercise.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 93
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up