ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 114
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:20 AM 09-07-2006
mean peen- wow that is a new one
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:22 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by BSPimpDude:
Bros before hoes. Dont be gay.
So your saying Luv is a Ho??
[Reply]
greg63 01:22 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
Let it die. Let Moooo post in peace. He is a Chiefs fan and contributes on more football threads than I ever will. I'm tired of it. I created this thread to vent because I was pissed off about being used. I set myself up for it. It happened. The only person I have to be mad at is me. People are right. I knew I was gonna catch grief over this thread before I hit submit. I was just pissed off, but I'm over it. Moooove on. :-)
Yeah, but I neg repped him anyway. :-)
[Reply]
luv 01:25 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by BSPimpDude:
You still want the mean peen. Just admit it. You starving for sex just as much as she is. Obviously his girl cant get his rocks off so he settled for someone that could (you). You deserve a pat on the back.
You must not know much about me. I've had a "no strings" for 2 1/2 years. I actually stopped seeing him for a few months, but, trust me, I won't be left wanting for the physical aspect of it if I want it. I'm looking for more, but I was just looking too hard. Never been good at this kind of thing. I always make myself blind to signs.
[Reply]
tk13 01:27 AM 09-07-2006
Too late to go back now. Moooo has been branded. Everytime he tries to chew the cud on here, we're going to milk this thread till the cows come home. If he has a beef with that, he shouldn't be grazing these pastures in the first place.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:27 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by greg63:
Yeah, but I neg repped him anyway. :-)
LOL

I havn't seen him post lately so he will get an extra neg rep for having to find him. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:28 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by tk13:
Too late for that. Moooo has been branded. Everytime he tries to chew the cud on here, we're going to milk this thread till the cows come home. If he has a beef with that, he shouldn't be grazing these pastures in the first place.
I think this post covers all the cow jokes from now on- :-)
[Reply]
luv 01:29 AM 09-07-2006
Too late for that. Moooo has been branded. Everytime he tries to chew the cud on here, we're going to milk this thread till the cows come home. If he has a beef with that, he shouldn't be grazing these pastures in the first place.
I'm sick of Superman. Go back to the cute guy from The Office. :-)
[Reply]
greg63 01:31 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
LOL

I havn't seen him post lately so he will get an extra neg rep for having to find him. :-)
Yep!
[Reply]
greg63 01:32 AM 09-07-2006
Too late to go back now. Moooo has been branded. Everytime he tries to chew the cud on here, we're going to milk this thread till the cows come home. If he has a beef with that, he shouldn't be grazing these pastures in the first place.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:33 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by greg63:
Yep!
You are just milking this thread now-lol

yep
[Reply]
tk13 01:33 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm sick of Superman. Go back to the cute guy from The Office. :-)
He's coming back, soon, maybe. Season 2 DVD comes out next Tuesday, at a DVD retailer near you. Plus season 3 starts two weeks from today. Make sure to check out this year's Emmy Award winning Best Comedy, The Office, only on NBC.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:34 AM 09-07-2006
He's coming back, soon, maybe. Season 2 DVD comes out next Tuesday, at a DVD retailer near you. Plus season 3 starts two weeks from today. Make sure to check out this year's Emmy Award winning Best Comedy, The Office, only on NBC.
Now back to

As the Moo turns....
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:35 AM 09-07-2006
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So your saying Luv is a Ho??

You know the meaning of the so called saying. Once againt dont be gay.
[Reply]
luv 01:35 AM 09-07-2006
I work nights, so I never get a chance to see it. I just borrowed season one from a friend. I was thinking he said he watched season two last weekend??? I hope to be borrowing it from him. I know he'll get it if he doesn't have it.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 114
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up