ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 63
« First < 11515758596061 6263 >
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
Kaepernick 04:07 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Which forum?
The official forum from 49ers.com, not the webzone.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 04:50 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Honestly, you guys make "being a Chiefs fan" sound horrible anyway.

Decades of losing misery, so not allowed to be positive. Not allowed to support the Chiefs unless you plop out of the womb and receive an arrowhead brand. Not allowed to believe in playoff victories. All wins throughout the season mean nothing unless you win the SB that year. The forum fans pretty well treat each other like shit anyway, if there is even the slightest of girly grudges or difference in opinion.

So, by all means, you can keep your Chiefs fan labels to yourselves. I'll happily just enjoy Chiefs football as a football fan, and leave the midwesterners to flail around in their own cowshit, as they pound their Chiefsfan chests with shallow pride.
People treat each other fine here its just everyone hates you tigger and 3douchebag.Why the fuck do you stay where people hate your pussy ass?
Do you like being put down? Do you hire dominant women to degrade you?
And don't put down midwesterners. Realize where the fuck you are dumb ass.
[Reply]
threebag 04:53 PM 08-10-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:24 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He doesn't understand that leaving his previous favorite team for the dumbest ****ing reason means the fans of your new favorite team have every right to suspiciously raise an eyebrow when he says, "Nobody here but us Chiefs fans!"
Suspicious? JFC

I'm not putting a corsage on your daughter's dress as I pick her up from prom. You don't need to be so guarded just because a new message board person says he is now a Chiefs fan.

You people put so much effort, focus, and concern into other posters, and the veracity of their allegiances.. instead of simply shrugging indifference or simply accepting someone's word. It's bizarre.

So trouble yourself no further on it. I rescind my Chiefs allegiance. I am simply a football fan that has chosen to put my attention and hopes for success in the Alex Smith-led Chiefs. I'll almost certainly continue this attention and hope for success with Mahomes as well... but we'll see.

There you go. Stress no longer, for your superior fan card still shines brighter than mine. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:32 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
ALEX SMITH WOULD KNOCK OUT MAHOMEE IN A STREET FIGHT!:-)
Alex Smith couldn't fight Sandy Vag or that spineless turd Tigger. He's a momma's boy, just like you and every one of his limp-wristed fans.

Suspicious? JFC

I'm not putting a corsage on your daughter's dress as I pick her up from prom. You don't need to be so guarded just because a new message board person says he is now a Chiefs fan.

You people put so much effort, focus, and concern into other posters, and the veracity of their allegiances.. instead of simply shrugging indifference or simply accepting someone's word. It's bizarre.

So trouble yourself no further on it. I rescind my Chiefs allegiance. I am simply a football fan that has chosen to put my attention and hopes for success in the Alex Smith-led Chiefs. I'll almost certainly continue this attention and hope for success with Mahomes as well... but we'll see.

There you go. Stress no longer, for your superior fan card still shines brighter than mine. :-)
See, you could have said this from the beginning, been completely truthful, and avoided a whole shitstorm of criticism.
This is, and has always been, the truth of you.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:38 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
See, you could have said this from the beginning, been completely truthful, and avoided a whole shitstorm of criticism.
This is, and has always been, the truth of you.
... and I would have been fine with jamming it in more gently from the start, had I known I was dealing with so many sensitive pussies.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:43 PM 08-10-2017
... and I would have been fine with jamming it in more gently from the start, had I known I was dealing with so many sensitive pussies.
Maybe you and Capn' Stroke-Out Lee can start your own self-promotion Planet site!
You two are FAR too evolved for the rest of us yard-monkeys. We're keeping Tigger though; he gives good head.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:29 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Holee SHIT(TY)!
:-):-):-):-):-)
You can personally thank Sandy cheeks for this beauty...
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:54 AM 08-11-2017
No you won't. You'll tuck tail and kick rocks like the fucking cunt you are
[Reply]
Rausch 05:13 AM 08-11-2017

You people put so much effort, focus, and concern into other posters, and the veracity of their allegiances.. instead of simply shrugging indifference...
Don't lump me in there - I'm passionately ambivalent...
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:57 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Don't lump me in there - I'm passionately ambivalent...
Oh for sure, you are. No, the depiction was not of every CP member. More of a you know who you are thing. There ARE some decent/good posters here. They are vastly outnumbered, but that's part of CP's inexplicable charm, I guess. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:58 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
No you won't. You'll tuck tail and kick rocks like the ****ing **** you are
Ironically, you are one of the few that have actually done exactly what you predict I do. Something hurts your feelings, and you tuck tail and run.. oh but not before leaving a "I'm leaving forever" thread, :-).

Pussy.
[Reply]
rico 07:01 AM 08-11-2017
Oh for sure, you are. No, the depiction was not of every CP member. More of a you know who you are thing. There ARE some decent/good posters here. They are vastly outnumbered, but that's part of CP's inexplicable charm, I guess. :-)
You are so judgmental.
[Reply]
rico 07:01 AM 08-11-2017
Ironically, you are one of the few that have actually done exactly what you predict I do. Something hurts your feelings, and you tuck tail and run.. oh but not before leaving a "I'm leaving forever" thread, :-).

Pussy.
You are such an asshole!!!
[Reply]
Rausch 07:05 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
You are such an asshole!!!
Originally Posted by rico:
You are so judgmental.
It seems I've stepped in the middle of something sticky.

Good for you both though.

It's a Brave New World...
[Reply]
Page 61 of 63
« First < 11515758596061 6263 >
Up