ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 437 of 3903
« First < 337387427433434435436437 4384394404414474875379371437 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 06:42 PM 03-18-2020
‘Friends’ Reunion Special at HBO Max Delayed Due to Coronavirus Concerns

The planned “Friends” reunion special at HBO Max is the latest victim of the production shutdown caused by the coronavirus outbreak.

Variety has confirmed with sources that filming of the special has been delayed. It was due to film within the next week but it has now been pushed to May at the earliest. The special is the latest in a long line of film and TV productions that have been delayed due to the ongoing pandemic.

Warner Bros. Television and HBO Max declined to comment.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/fri...us-1203538525/
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:42 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
This is extremely discomfiting:

KC is preparing to be out of ICU beds with everyone on a vent by the weekend.

We tried that in school on dummies. None of us could pull it off without damaging the dummy. I’m sure the vents are 1000% better but no matter how much tech is better, that’s a very bad situation.
[Reply]
007 06:46 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doctors, nurses and RT’s working with known positive coronavirus patients can’t get tested. Supposedly they are going to the front of the line for testing now. We shall see.

The caregivers are positive, but don’t know, can’t get a test and then work with other patients. What could go wrong? China says 86% of people that tested positive never had any symptoms.

I took care of patients with TB. We took every precaution. We didn’t slack off at all. I had to get tested every week.
Don't forget about the registrar's that have first contact with every patient. It's getting very stressful.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:48 PM 03-18-2020

We tried that in school on dummies. None of us could pull it off without damaging the dummy. I’m sure the vents are 1000% better but no matter how much tech is better, that’s a very bad situation.
Damn, really? My dad said KC only had 2 cases, but pretty sure that was just KCMO (and could be outdated).
[Reply]
farmerchief 06:50 PM 03-18-2020
n.
You must be KC Missouri, as local news in Wichita states only 11 verified Cases in Johnson County?
[Reply]
TLO 06:50 PM 03-18-2020

By this weekend? Is KC really considered that much of a "hotspot" right now?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:51 PM 03-18-2020
Any chance the death rates might be lower here because we have outstanding medical staff include ER doctors?
[Reply]
srvy 06:51 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
KC Zoo has a live feed of the penguins. Enjoy:

These birds are boring. Check the Chicago Aquarium I cant think of the name now they have one of these. They have run of the place and they are pretty interested in the fish swimming as the watch through the glass.
[Reply]
TLO 06:52 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Any chance the death rates might be lower here because we have outstanding medical staff include ER doctors?
Sure, unless they're totally overrun and can't care for people.
[Reply]
srvy 06:54 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Was hoping for more sex, thanks though
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:54 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
You must be KC Missouri, as local news in Wichita states only 11 verified Cases in Johnson County?
Joco has already said they wont be testing new patients unless you're basically dying
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:54 PM 03-18-2020
Ya Chicago aquarium shut down to public and open it up to the penguins to tour. Not sure about a live feed though.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 06:55 PM 03-18-2020

Adam Silver says that 8 full NBA teams have been tested for COVID-19, along with some individuals showed symptoms. He continued, "My sense was -- especially among young people in the US -- people were not taking these protocols all that seriously until the NBA did what it did."

— Malika Andrews (@malika_andrews) March 18, 2020

8 full teams money talks
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:56 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Ya Chicago aquarium shut down to public and open it up to the penguins to tour. Not sure about a live feed though.
Don't say something like this unless you got a live feed to back it up. Otherwise it's just cruel.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:56 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Damn, really? My dad said KC only had 2 cases, but pretty sure that was just KCMO (and could be outdated).
remember, we have no testing. how many have been infected. Without testing, they are planning blind. they are just planning right now. That’s what hospitals do. Try to imagine worst case scenerio and then plan for that. The ICU’s in 3 hospitals are already full with “normal” health issues.
[Reply]
Page 437 of 3903
« First < 337387427433434435436437 4384394404414474875379371437 > Last »
Up