« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
tredadda 08:40 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah, we learned really quick how Andy reacts to this when Justin Reid ran his mouth last game.

The only time I remember them doing this openly was with Derrick Henry. Several defensive players went on and on about how he can be tackled if tackled a certain way. For several players to give that kind of response (and considering we backed it the hell up) I sense Reid or spags gave them clearance to talk. But that’s not typical for an Andy Reid team
Except with Clark it was after KC won the AFCCG and he was still on the field. Big difference between that and the post game podium interview.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:41 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Frank Clark's shit talking this week amounted to him saying after the game he didn't give a shit who we play.

That's not nearly the same as Cincy players calling Arrowhead Burrowhead or Eli Apple still talking shit to the Bills players.
💯

There’s a clear line between being confident and cocky, and trolling. And the bengals are trolling, just as Justin Reid did a few months back. Without a doubt our guys are quietly taking notes and saving receipts
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:44 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except with Clark it was after KC won the AFCCG and he was still on the field. Big difference between that and the post game podium interview.
The one time I’m thinking of we had several guys before the titans AFCCG talking about how they weren’t afraid of Henry. And actually talked about how they were going to tackle him. I remember being real nervous that Henry was going to use this as fuel. But our boys backed it up and they tackled textbook the way they had planned.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:54 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Have you guys actually checked Eli Apple's twitter?

Like it's an endless stream of mocking the Bills. It's so overboard it's bordering on insane.
You could probably write a book about psychological issues just from his need to trash the team they just beat. Don't you normally talk trash before a game and then give respect after?
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:01 AM 01-25-2023
As one example, I asked him about a certain team's secondary that they were possibly going to face in the playoffs, and he was like, "Oh those guys - they're not good at all." On another, I was gushing over a certain college player who was about to come out in the draft, and he kinda seemed annoyed by it and was like, "Meh - he's actually really old for college." Several more examples/stories of that same flavor of a personal/sports variety.

These were not the podium responses we've all grown used to.
Thanks for sharing, I remember reading a thread where you and others were sharing stuff from this event and it was awesome. Can't recall which one, but I really appreciated you guys sharing that expierence here.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:03 AM 01-25-2023
Have you guys actually checked Eli Apple's twitter?

Like it's an endless stream of mocking the Bills. It's so overboard it's bordering on insane.
I was about to say, I don't follow the dude but his endless tweet fit has been showing up on my timeline. My God! Hope it just leads to more ammo for Chiefs players.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:24 AM 01-25-2023

Travis Kelce on the @newheightshow just now, “they’re throwing a lot of bulletin board material out there man” in regard to the Bengals. #Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) January 25, 2023

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:35 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
It's not trash talking if you back it up. The Bengals have challenged the manhood of the Chiefs. I hope they are taking it to heart. You let that team went 4 in a row. 2 that kept you from SB's on your home turf. :-) Go kick their ass into the dirt Kelce! Shpw them who still owns the Arrowhead turf.
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 10:36 AM 01-25-2023
Bengals fans talking more about their potential SB matchup than the Chiefs game hahahah

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Wh...9ers-or-Eagles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Mecca 10:57 AM 01-25-2023
Now we got the Burrow mic'd up of him saying "I'm Him" fun stuff.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:51 AM 01-25-2023
I love all the shit the Bridesmaids are talking, as well as the tight lipped service coming from KC. I’m kinda expecting a very physical Chiefs team to come out and lay a smack down on them for it.
[Reply]
Iconic 03:34 PM 01-25-2023
Kind of funny they call it Burrowhead when he's only actually won here once and even that win had to go to OT lol.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:39 PM 01-25-2023
I still have to pinch myself everyday, I never thought the Bengals would ever be this good. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01-25-2023, 03:39 PM
This message has been deleted by AdolfOliverBush.
Bengal_Guy 03:41 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I still have to pinch myself everyday, I never thought the Bengals would ever be this good. :-)
Same
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01-25-2023, 03:42 PM
This message has been deleted by Mr. Plow.
AdolfOliverBush 03:44 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Edit.... he deleted his post because he was wrong.
Apparently my dementia is in full effect.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 260
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up