ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 31
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network
DTVietnam 08:15 AM 07-26-2020
He better be number 1

“Pat Mahomes… he’s just special.” ��

Find out where the Super Bowl MVP lands in the #NFLTop100

��: NFL Top 100 | Premieres TODAY (8pm ET) on NFL Network pic.twitter.com/xv4MC5fvGI

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) July 26, 2020

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:30 PM 07-29-2020
Last season you had opposition players fanboying the crap out of Lamar and switching shirts with him after every game despite the fact that they just got whooped. So is anyone really surprised that they are kissing his ass with this list? It almost seems like a jealousy thing now where the players are concerned. If they say "it's because Lamar won the MVP" then what the f#ck was their excuse last year when Pat won it and did something only one man IN NFL history had ever done? Yep...they voted him fourth and now they've done it again. Therefore they are basically saying he had no growth despite breaking records in the playoffs and winning the damn championship. The whole thing is a load of BS and tbh I think we should be happy because I have a big feeling Pat is gonna be so frikking motivated over this snub. The great ones always search for something to inspire them and this is it for sure.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:30 PM 07-29-2020
Congrats to Lamaar. Well deserved and the Total package
[Reply]
Three7s 09:32 PM 07-29-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Last season you had opposition players fanboying the crap out of Lamar and switching shirts with him after every game despite the fact that they just got whooped. So is anyone really surprised that they are kissing his ass with this list? It almost seems like a jealousy thing now where the players are concerned. If they say "it's because Lamar won the MVP" then what the fuck was their excuse last year when Pat won it and did something only one man IN NFL history had ever done? Yep...they voted him fourth and now they've done it again. Therefore they are basically saying he had no growth despite breaking records in the playoffs and winning the damn championship. The whole thing is a load of BS and tbh I think we should be happy because I have a big feeling Pat is gonna be so frikking motivated over this snub. The great ones always search for something to inspire them and this is it for sure.
Yeah, I really want to have an NFL season now, just to watch Mahomes demolish the league even more than he already has.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:33 PM 07-29-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Regards to your mother. Undeserved and would’ve been better off swallowed.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:34 PM 07-29-2020
He was definitely the total package in the 4th quarter against the Titans.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:36 PM 07-29-2020
Originally Posted by Three7s:
I'm guessing some of NFL players probably just looked at his stats and said "meh, pedestrian numbers compared to last year" and didn't pay attention at all to the fact that he was injured and that much of his offense was decimated for a 2-3 game stretch.
Same guys voted him #4 when he had 50 TD and 5,000 yards the previous season.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:38 PM 07-29-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And won MVP.

It’s pretty obvious that the NFL players like Lamar more, and I know exactly why.

Hint: one guy is darker than the other

The black community LOVES Lamar. Literally the only people I know that think Lamar is better are black. It’s really fucking weird.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:42 PM 07-29-2020
Total package?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 PM 07-29-2020
People have learned absolutely nothing from the history of running QB’s.

They’ve also learned nothing from Lamar’s playoff performances. They might just be the 2 worst games of his career.

Could you guys imagine what people would’ve said if Mahomes laid two eggs like Lamar did?

I highly doubt people would be talking about Pat like they do Lamar right now. He’s 100% been given a pass for 2 abysmal showings in the 2 biggest games of his career.

I mean the Titans defense wasn’t even fucking good. The Chargers destroyed him with a bunch of fucking safeties on the field. Why do people ignore this in favor of regular season stats?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:46 PM 07-29-2020
Numbers that Action Jaction will never touch.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:51 PM 07-29-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Most overrated player in the NFL. There I said it.
Nah. I think most overrated player is probably an overpaid RB, OL, or defensive player. Lamar is a hell of a player, but I do want to see him start showing some clutch factor in the playoffs. If he continues the type of playoff chokes we have seen so far, at some point that has to tarnish the career legacy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:53 PM 07-29-2020
Eh, be glad it happened. Not that Patrick would ever take his foot off the gas, but a little motivation is never a bad thing. Hey, Kelce, Kittle is a much better TE than you. Hey, Frank, there's like 20 DEs better than you. In fact, none of y'all is the best at your position. Enjoy the offseason.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 PM 07-29-2020
Nah. I think most overrated player is probably an overpaid RB, OL, or defensive player. Lamar is a hell of a player, but I do want to see him start showing some clutch factor in the playoffs. If he continues the type of playoff chokes we have seen so far, at some point that has to tarnish the career legacy.
Nah, it’s Lamar.

He’s not even a top 5 QB yet.

Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers, Wentz, Watson

Give me any of those guys in a playoff game over Lamar, yet people think he’s #2. A lot even think he’s the 2nd best player in the league.

Overrated as fuck.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:56 PM 07-29-2020

He won’t be good enough long enough to have a discussion about legacy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:57 PM 07-29-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People have learned absolutely nothing from the history of running QB’s.

They’ve also learned nothing from Lamar’s playoff performances. They might just be the 2 worst games of his career.

Could you guys imagine what people would’ve said if Mahomes laid two eggs like Lamar did?

I highly doubt people would be talking about Pat like they do Lamar right now. He’s 100% been given a pass for 2 abysmal showings in the 2 biggest games of his career.

I mean the Titans defense wasn’t even fucking good. The Chargers destroyed him with a bunch of fucking safeties on the field. Why do people ignore this in favor of regular season stats?
That Greg Roman gimmick shit is about to be cracked. Then we'll see if Lamar actually has improved as a QB.

I doubt he's improved quickly enough.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 31
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up