ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs
scho63 09:01 AM 04-16-2024
The Bengals are on Burrowed time.
[Reply]
myselff77 09:23 AM 04-16-2024
The Bengals could be built to beat the Chiefs, but it would involve trading Burrow and having Browning on the cheap contract. Then keeping the wide receivers and drafting successfully with the additional picks from trading Burrow.
Burrow is really the hinderance to their success.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:36 AM 04-16-2024
Why would you even be scared of anyone as a Chiefs fan. It's simply unbelievable
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:01 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by myselff77:
The Bengals could be built to beat the Chiefs, but it would involve trading Burrow and having Browning on the cheap contract. Then keeping the wide receivers and drafting successfully with the additional picks from trading Burrow.
Burrow is really the hinderance to their success.
Agreed.

I think Burrow is good, but Browning showed he had potential too. They had the same amount of wins last season if I remember correctly.

now, that said... a Bengals opinion surely outweighs mine, as I don't watch every bengals snap.

I get frustrated when dipshit Mahomes haters say that Alex Smith was just as good, that Mahomes is ONLY good because the team is stacked with talent, and that Andy Reid is the biggest factor, that anyone could win a SB with him. These people are just morons.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up