ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>***Sign-ups for the 2019 CP Mock Draft***
htismaqe 08:34 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Im doing Sandbox so i'm gonna have to drop out. Sorry guys.
Whore.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:23 AM 02-26-2019
cant do both?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:25 AM 02-26-2019
Looks like we might be short has anybody asked DJ if he wants to participate?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Looks like we might be short has anybody asked DJ if he wants to participate?
I sent him a PM as well as htismaqe.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:23 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I sent him a PM as well as htismaqe.
Yeah, I'm in. I thought I made that clear. LOL
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 02-26-2019
Um....sure, I'll jump back in. I've inadvertently dug around more than I planned to for this draft anyway so I can half-ass a not completely embarrassing effort.

I guess I would qualify as a 'geezer' that hasn't selected as the Chiefs just yet, but I understand if I get bumped to the back after my absence.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:34 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Um....sure, I'll jump back in. I've inadvertently dug around more than I planned to for this draft anyway so I can half-ass a not completely embarrassing effort.

I guess I would qualify as a 'geezer' that hasn't selected as the Chiefs just yet, but I understand if I get bumped to the back after my absence.
You've never picked for them?

You'd be my choice for this year then.

I'm adding you to the list since you've been in this many times before.
[Reply]
O.city 12:13 PM 02-26-2019
What! He's out for years and gets to come back and pick as the CHiefs. That's shit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:17 PM 02-26-2019
Motherfucker hasn't been online since the 15th. I say we give him until Sunday? Does that seem fair?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Motherfucker hasn't been online since the 15th. I say we give him until Sunday? Does that seem fair?
Yep
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:10 AM 03-01-2019
I have been trying to check the thread periodically to when we list our preferences on teams. Would it be too labor intensive if a PM went out to everyone when that time comes? And when that time comes, should we list four or five teams since there'll be duplicates in preferences across the board?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:42 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
I have been trying to check the thread periodically to when we list our preferences on teams. Would it be too labor intensive if a PM went out to everyone when that time comes? And when that time comes, should we list four or five teams since there'll be duplicates in preferences across the board?
How about this? MotherfuckerJones has until 2:00pm central time on Sunday to claim his spot.

After that teams are up for grabs. Stick with the front half/back half rule again. We may have to have guys switch as well.

I'd say just go with your two teams. If you've got an old favorite like BossChief and Atlanta or me and Green Bay, we'll take that into account.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:46 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How about this? Mother****erJones has until 2:00pm central time on Sunday to claim his spot.

After that teams are up for grabs. Stick with the front half/back half rule again. We may have to have guys switch as well.

I'd say just go with your two teams. If you've got an old favorite like BossChief and Atlanta or me and Green Bay, we'll take that into account.
Chiefs please
[Reply]
chiefscafan 12:39 PM 03-02-2019
Ill throw my name in for the Chiefs I love a challenge
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:29 PM 03-03-2019
I said 2:00 central, but I'm gonna be out the rest of the afternoon. If Motherfucker really needed those extra 30 minutes to claim his spot when he hasn't signed on in weeks... well, sorry I guess.

We've had people take vacations during the mock before and it's worked out okay with backup owners and whatnot, so I'm just going to go in order of whoever claimed a spot on the wait list first.

Chief Northman and Chargem get the last two spots.

Chargem, you have the choice of leaving somebody in charge of your picks, or PMing the next owners for the upcoming picks you have while on vacation or... whatever, I guess. I'll leave it up to you. We might give you a team that doesn't have a first or second round pick just to alleviate that as well. I guess just don't pick the Raiders or any super busy team like that.

Start picking teams.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up