ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Hall of Classics>Steel Men Are Coming...
Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter 10:55 AM 09-09-2003
to invade Kansas City, so get ready to see the best team in the AFC...

The Steelers are loaded on offense and basically have all of the skilled players a team can have. Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Randle El, Jay Riemersma, Amos, Bettis, Haynes, and don't forget about Tommy. We have one hell of a potent offense and can run and pass very well. Also, our O-line is developing nicely and is very strong up the middle...

Our defense is much improved after last year and our guys now have a chip on their shoulders. Our defensive backfield is improved with Mike Logan stepping in for the slower, departed, Lee Flowers. Chad Scott is healthy and Washington is playing more aggressively and making plays. Yes, he did have 2 pass interference penalties that totaled over 60+ yards, but I liked his improved play. Our LBs are the best in the business with the likes of Kendrell Bell, Jason Gildon, and James Farrior. With Porter out, Clark Haggans is no slouch. Also our defensive front is very underrated and can not only stop the run but can pressure the QB...

Special teams is probably the weakest link to the team but our punter and kicker are strong. We didn't do as well as we should have last week with this unit, but for the most part, we improved as the game went on...

I saw the great plays that the Chiefs had against hapless Chargers, a team that really folded down the stretch last year, nonetheless, though, you guys got a divisional win and those are always important...

Priest Holmes, a former Raven, knows exactly what the Steelers bring to the game. Morton looks good and your QB play is impressive with Trent Green. Dicky V is one of the best coaches in the NFL...

The Steelers are going to come into your house and look to notch up a big win. Can the Chiefs hang with one of the new powerhouse teams in the AFC?

It should be a great game and a meaningful one, since it could have playoff implications down the stretch...

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:57 PM 09-14-2003
The steelers sucked wetter farts today than Crime biter.....but didn't enjoy it as much.
[Reply]
papasmurf 08:57 PM 09-14-2003
came and went
[Reply]
SanDiegoSteeler 09:11 PM 09-14-2003
Congratulations CHIEFS. Early still but YOU and Bills appear to be class of AFC.

Will have to wait until you take your act on the road to be thouroughly convinced. But dang impressed with what I saw today. Good Luck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 PM 09-14-2003
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteeler:
Congratulations CHIEFS. Early still but YOU and Bills appear to be class of AFC.

Will have to wait until you take your act on the road to be thouroughly convinced. But dang impressed with what I saw today. Good Luck.
You are the lone squealer fan to show up...congrats. Now chow down, the Charger fans we had over for dinner loved this last week:

[Reply]
Chiefnj 09:17 PM 09-14-2003
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteeler:

Finally. A Steeler fan with class. It figures the guy/gal isn't from Pitt. Good game, you've got some great receivers. Unfortunately, I hope you don't make it to the post season because I don't want to face Burress and Ward again.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:06 PM 08-19-2004
:-) :-) :-)

Forgot about this one. Glad I got to see the best team in the AFC! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 03:49 PM 08-30-2004
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter:

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!
Get a new chant, that one is so High School its sick.
[Reply]
teedubya 03:51 AM 09-07-2004
I was on the kcstar forum last year at this time, and the same type of shit was going on there by this crimefighter bish... funny shit though. He did come back and eat a bit of crow, if I recall correctly.

good thread.
[Reply]
RedDread 10:21 PM 09-13-2005
bump
[Reply]
dacoolman88 02:31 PM 02-04-2006
yeah go steelers whew
[Reply]
Reaper16 05:42 PM 02-25-2007
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter:
When you got guys like Kendrell Bell knocking RBs on their tails, Holmes better look out!
:-) @ Kendrell Bell
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:46 AM 08-06-2007
Funny thread. Plus a rare "Hawaiin Boy" spotting.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 08:29 AM 08-15-2007
aw craps
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:08 AM 11-23-2009
lolzzzzzzzz
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:11 PM 01-08-2017
Mods can we move this to the main lounge?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up