ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 55
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How friggin Cold are you?
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:54 PM 02-13-2021
Here in the Texas panhandle 6 degrees all day. Headed for -7 to -10 by Monday.

6-12 inches snow tomorrow/Monday

had to call every tenant to make sure they keep water running or they'll be SOL for a week.

THANK GOD I don't have to deal with the Hog farm any more. I feel for the livestock producers. They earn their money in a big way!

Those bastard on the border trying to check in are fucked in their short sleeve shirts. LOL
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:09 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Make room bitch. I ain't staying here much longer.
Kingma's fine... you won't be one of the 5 million people driving north on I-17 every Friday and south every Sunday for 8 months of the year.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:09 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

look at their NWS page

https://www.weather.gov/hgx/
It’s forecast to be 12 degrees Tuesday morning in Houston... actual temperature (not even factoring in wind chill).

That has to be close to their all time record low.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:12 PM 02-14-2021
Feels like -15 in SWMO
[Reply]
Bwana 08:18 PM 02-14-2021

look at their NWS page

Yeah I have a cousin that lives outside of Houston 40 miles on a big ranch in Needville, TX. He was out doing some extra pipe insulation yesterday and today. He also has a generator big enough to power everything in his house and a 1000 gallons of propane, if an ice storm takes out the power.

He grew up in Montana, so this is no big deal to him, he said bring it on.

[Reply]
Frazod 08:21 PM 02-14-2021

look at their NWS page

[Reply]
Frazod 08:27 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yeah I have a cousin that lives outside of Houston 40 miles on a big ranch in Needville, TX. He was out doing some extra pipe insulation yesterday and today. He also has a generator big enough to power everything in his house and a 1000 gallons of propane, if an ice storm takes out the power.

When I was stationed in Norfolk, a quarter inch of ice would paralyze the city as effectively as two feet of snow. Fucking southerners absolutely panicked. The entire area was mostly flat, and they'd still slip and slide all over the place. It was funny, until they started slipping and sliding in my direction.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:26 PM 02-14-2021
Let the dogs out and got a burst of air into my nostrils. Snot started to seize up instantly. That's how you know it's cold.

Said -25 wind chill and that seems right.
[Reply]
Munson 09:41 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Let the dogs out and got a burst of air into my nostrils. Snot started to seize up instantly. That's how you know it's cold.

That happened to me several times at work yesterday. I could feel the moisture inside my nose start to freeze. Its a very strange sensation.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:43 PM 02-14-2021

I took the trash out barefoot and in shorts earlier, my garage door was popping and creaking like I've never heard before.

Oof
[Reply]
vailpass 10:22 PM 02-14-2021

Hell no.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Why Kingman?
Just happened to be where this particular place was.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:45 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Yep, I'll gladly put up with the sweltering summers and not have to worry about heating or cooling my house from November through april
That's just the thing. 2 months from now, we'll have a couple of days where it's 95 degrees with 80% humidity...

The upper midwest is the only place on earth where you experience the worst of Mexican weather and the worst of Canadian weather within 48 hours of each other.

God I fucking hate it here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:

We looked at an acreage in Needville.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:15 PM 02-14-2021
Doesn't really matter. Its 71 degrees in my house. Preheat the car 71 degrees. Never understood why ppl are so preoccupied with the cold unless u have to work in it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:22 PM 02-14-2021
I endure some muthafucking cold shit to take my dogs on a walk every day. Today, they could go fuck themselves.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 55
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up