ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 154
1 23451151101 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Donger 04:22 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
Wow.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:22 PM 06-25-2007
sitting here suckin' on my big ol' chilidog!
[Reply]
FAX 04:22 PM 06-25-2007
Ok, then.

FAX
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:22 PM 06-25-2007
heh--and you thought you had neg rep BEFORE
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 04:23 PM 06-25-2007
This sounds alot like a whatnow.com commercial
[Reply]
luv 04:24 PM 06-25-2007
You seriously just posted this? You know how easy it is for an admin to trace your IP address, get your location, and turn you in?

Your and idiot!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:25 PM 06-25-2007
not cool
[Reply]
Braincase 04:26 PM 06-25-2007
Well, at least it's not like you committed grand theft or anything. :-)

The right thing to do would be to watch the guy's stuff for him, making sure he didn't get ripped off. WTF did this guy ever do to you that you're entitled to rip him off?

Congratulations, sociopath.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 04:26 PM 06-25-2007
I thought the Paradise Cafe closed.
[Reply]
bogie 04:27 PM 06-25-2007
BBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS. Attention whore.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:28 PM 06-25-2007
I've done worse in my days, but thats when i was a kid. i wouldnt do anything like that anymore though. even then, i still wouldnt post saying i did it just minutes or hours after having done it. haha

Personally, i think its all lies though.
[Reply]
kstater 04:29 PM 06-25-2007
So your proud you commited a crime?

I hope you get caught and it's your third strike.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:31 PM 06-25-2007
I'm proud of you. I would have done the same thing. If someone is that stupid, they should be taught a lesson.

Anything kinky in the photos? :-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:33 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail:
I'm proud of you. I would have done the same thing. If someone is that stupid, they should be taught a lesson.

Anything kinky in the photos? :-)
Exactly my thoughts.

[Reply]
Page 1 of 154
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up