ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>ENDelt does something foolish.
ENDelt260 07:25 PM 09-16-2005
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm not AMAZED to discover you sit to piss.
GOD DAMMIT! BAD CHOICE OF WORDS!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 PM 09-16-2005
Now I'm watching Will and Grace.

What the hell is wrong with me?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:02 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Hell yea you can take piss breaks. 10 beers in two hours with no pissing? That's just torture.
The key is you dehydrate yourself prior; 2 hour workout, 30 minutes in the Suana...then you hit the bars, dude. :-)

FTR, I'm JK--that would be nuts....:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:03 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Now I'm watching Will and Grace.

What the hell is wrong with me?
you want to see if Will sits too?
[Reply]
jspchief 10:04 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
The key is you dehydrate yourself prior; 2 hour workout, 30 minutes in the Suana...then you hit the bars, dude. :-)

FTR, I'm JK--that would be nuts....:-)
That actually kind of works. While tailgating and drinking at the game last Sunday, It was so damn hot that I only ended up pissing once, at the end of the game. I was sweating so much there wasn't anything left to piss.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
you want to see if will sits also?
Nah, I just watch it for the scenery:

[Reply]
cdcox 10:05 PM 09-16-2005
Back in college we'd occasionally do a first-one-to-piss-loses contest. No penalty for losing, just a test of manhood.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:07 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by jspchief:
That actually kind of works. While tailgating and drinking at the game last Sunday, It was so damn hot that I only ended up pissing once, at the end of the game. I was sweating so much there wasn't anything left to piss.
I know it works; from college days....but it probably ain't exactly a good thing to do.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:09 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Nah, I just watch it for the scenery:

I don't watch TV much....is that "Grace"? If so, I'm more of a Dharma guy....(from "Greg and Dharma")
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:09 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Well it's been 2 hours...wonder if he's drunk...
Be more news if he wasn't

Dave
[Reply]
jspchief 10:10 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Back in college we'd occasionally do a first-one-to-piss-loses contest. No penalty for losing, just a test of manhood.
We used to go to a bar that had $5 all you could drink, until someone pissed. It was actually pretty nasty because all the guys would just piss in bottles and the women all left early making it a sausage fest.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:11 PM 09-16-2005
I don't watch TV much....is that "Grace"? If so, I'm more of a Dharma guy....(from "Greg and Dharma")
Debra Messing has very little rack.
[Reply]
tk13 10:11 PM 09-16-2005
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Fletcher: Your honor, would the court be willing to grant me a short bathroom break?

Judge: Can't it wait?

Fletcher: Yes it can. But I've heard that if you hold it you could damage the prostate gland, making it very difficult to get an erection, or even become aroused!

Judge: Is that true?

Fletcher: It has to be!

Judge: In that case I'd better take a quick break myself.
[Reply]
NJ Chief Fan 10:11 PM 09-16-2005
i remember in high school we had the power hour... we had teams of groups of 3, each team member had to finish 10 beers(30 case) under an hour....that was very messy to say the least
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM 09-16-2005
Yes, and Megan Mullally is hot too.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up