ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 30
« First < 182425262728 2930 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This is my last post on the planet.
MrBlond 02:12 PM 08-03-2004
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
[Reply]
gman1220 07:33 PM 12-23-2010
im so freakin proud of u seriously to do it like a man i hope every one else truely realizes what this man just did extrem proudism u shoud job well done i will remember chu for ever
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
OK, talk to you later... See you on the flip side...
[Reply]
englander 10:22 PM 12-23-2010
GifWhorse should cobble this into shite proper. Another voice he claim as his own, Logically..
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:23 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by englander:
GifWhorse should cobble this into shite proper. Another voice he claim as his own, Logically..
this

:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:39 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's all I want for Christmas.

And chewing gum.

And a Snickers bar.
Let me guess, you think it's you.
[Reply]
JOhn 12:19 AM 12-24-2010
Originally Posted by Otter:
"Ibve bean doin meth and wisky for 3 days straight know im goin to fine mohillbilly and set his azz strayt once and forall!!!"
:-):-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:28 AM 12-24-2010
Didn't he go to prison or was that just the rumor back in the day?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:39 AM 12-24-2010
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Didn't he go to prison or was that just the rumor back in the day?
From a while ago:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840:
I haven't posted on the Planet in about as long as MrBlond, however I did recently find out that he is in fact in prison. He was sentenced to life in prison, however wasn't sentenced until sometime in 2006. What he was doing between 2004 and 2006 I do not know. I have contacted him through mail and asked if he'd like me to release more details and also if he'd like to write an update letter/anything on the Planet. I have yet to receive a reply.
From yesterday:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840:
Okay guys, this is going to seem really fucking weird. I was just looking at some of my old posts that I have rep for and found this (Yes Buck, my rep goes back to 2008). I did NOT post this and I have absolutely no idea who the hell did, swear to God. The last I remember about this whole situation was looking at this thread one night and vaguely mentioning something to my roommate about it because he was always doing weird shit with prison inmate search websites (looking up people from Forensic Files episodes and writing them letters). My best guess is my roommate at the time did something stupid when I wasn't on my computer, I already tried to call him and I haven't yet got through to ask him. I feel like a complete jackass because of this post. Ultimately, I guess this is good news because he's probably not in prison, but I still feel like a fucking idiot. The only reason I'm thinking it wasn't my roommate is because he referred to CP as "The Planet", but I'm still positive it wasn't me.

Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.

[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:28 PM 12-24-2010
Weird maybe the roommate found him and wrote him and then posted this.
[Reply]
Donger 12:32 PM 12-24-2010
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Let me guess, you think it's you.
I wouldn't think so. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that I'm not even in the top 25.
[Reply]
TLO 03:46 PM 09-18-2020
Unsolved mysteries of ChiefsPlanet.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 04:49 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Unsolved mysteries of ChiefsPlanet.
TLO you are charged with solving this mystery. We expect weekly reports!
[Reply]
scho63 08:09 PM 09-18-2020
Maybe he died?

Maybe he had to go in the witness protection program?

Maybe he was going on the lam from debt collectors?

or maybe he just went to prison?
[Reply]
wazu 08:19 PM 09-18-2020
His avatar says his location is "South of the Border". Has this been explored? Could mean that prison was likely but he was making his escape. At that time, there would have been no safe/easy way to post here without leaving an online trail.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 09-18-2020
One of the best posters who ever was on this site.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 30
« First < 182425262728 2930 >
Up