ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark goes off!!
Dante84 09:38 PM 01-19-2020
Love this dude so much

Frank Clark. Enjoy. Trust me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/E3AFuZDX3L

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
R Clark 03:23 PM 01-20-2020
Frank Clark sucks- pussy
[Reply]
R Clark 03:33 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably very little difference in Ford vs Clark quite honestly. Huge difference.in coverage and pass defense scheme skills with Matthieu. Its mainly a difference in dcoordinator. Sutton was really that bad. I don't ever buy the personality and alpha dog crap though. Its mainly a fallacy fans like to latch onto. They think extroverts are better at football than introverts. It really doesn't matter either way.
Without a doubt you are the dumbest mfer on this board, to the point it’s not worth the effort trying to explain the game of football to your dumb ass.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:36 PM 01-20-2020
"How to win friends and influence people" by R Clark
[Reply]
RocKhawks 03:49 PM 01-20-2020
Nobody talking about the kid in the background?!?! Check around the 40 second mark after Clark uses another swear word, that kids face after he hears him cuss lmao
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:50 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably very little difference in Ford vs Clark quite honestly. Huge difference.in coverage and pass defense scheme skills with Matthieu. Its mainly a difference in dcoordinator. Sutton was really that bad. I don't ever buy the personality and alpha dog crap though. Its mainly a fallacy fans like to latch onto. They think extroverts are better at football than introverts. It really doesn't matter either way.
Absolutely incorrect. Even the eye test tells you that Frank is a huge upgrade over Ford. You don't even have to consult any statistics to see unless you can't evaluate skill/talent, like BW here, I guess.
[Reply]
Coach 03:54 PM 01-20-2020

If this video doesn't get you fired up, nothing will. Frank Clark talked his stuff AND backed it up on the field.

This has been a statement year for Frank Clark. @TheRealFrankC_ didn't let the injuries, media, or critics get in his way.#ChiefsKingdom | #UnfinishedBusiness ⌛️ pic.twitter.com/uIxV8TmTOh

— Chiefs Focus (@ChiefsFocus) January 20, 2020

And just for good measure, he spiked that flag on the opponent sideline.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:54 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
How good is the #1 RB in the league if he can't be on the field because your team has to pass the ball?
He isn’t even a top 5 RB in this league. I could probably come up with 10 RBs I would take over him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:56 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:

He's a bad bad man.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:01 PM 01-20-2020

:-)

God i love mouthy players who talk a lot of shit.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:03 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
"How to win friends and influence people" by R Clark
Lol sorry bout that .shouldn’t let anyone get under your skin like that. Nobody said the run game is more important than passing it, you just half to have both to be a well rounded team all around good team
[Reply]
Jerm 04:06 PM 01-20-2020

THIS MY SHIT!

Man that vid gives me chills....
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:07 PM 01-20-2020
Clark talks mad shit but he backs it up every single time! Damn proud of him. Props to Veach who nailed this trade.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:08 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Without a doubt you are the dumbest mfer on this board, to the point it’s not worth the effort trying to explain the game of football to your dumb ass.
If we take a step back and look at this logically. This team barely improved defensively against the run. 27th last year to 26th this year. We didn't have Pennel last year either.

Our defense is better because our defensive passing scheme is vastly improved and we thrust good CBs in Ward into a larger role. Fenton has been a great surprise. Breeland has been solid when he's not giving up penalties. But Spags coverage scheme is largely responsible for our defensive transformation. I think we were 31st in defending the pass last year up to around 12 or 13 this year.

Dee Ford and Justin Houston were not the problem last year. We had a fantastic pass rush last year. Frank Clark once he's been healthy, has also been great. But our success isn't because we got rid of Dee Ford one way or another.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:11 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
16carries/62 yds.

Destroying.

Yes.

I really liked that part in the second half where were only up 4 after a Hill drop killed the opening drive of the half, where he bent us over with 3 carries/7 yds.

2 of those 3 were 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 where he got absolutely stoned on back to back rushes.

**** out of here with that destroying bullshit.

Derrick Henry got absolutely erased by Clark and company.
What would you like to call it? If we extrapolate the 1st half out to a full game it is 124 yards. Tennessee came out and punched us in the mouth. Then it was Mahomes time. Tennessee had effective offense in the first half. It's just that our offense was better. Once we got the lead, they were never comfortable and started going away from the run...as well as our defense stepping up. Our defense DID step up in the second half. I just don't understand why you guys get upset or refuse to credit the offense for helping establish the tone and tempo of the game, forcing Tennessee into passing the ball.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:16 PM 01-20-2020
Dee Ford in two playoff games last year: 1 sack 4 tackles 1 QB hit

Frank Clark in two playoff games this year: 4 sacks 5 QB hits 4 solo tackles

It's not close even statistically.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Up