ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 210
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Meatloaf 11:20 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Dante84:
We didn't know the girl was white until his post.... And he didn't go to OSU, presumably, given his name.
Dante, I think if you went to his Twitter account it had a tweet from his GF; from that you could track back and see that she was white.....not that it matters to me. Just saying that you didn't need "inside" info to determine this.
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 11:51 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Dante, I think if you went to his Twitter account it had a tweet from his GF; from that you could track back and see that she was white.....not that it matters to me. Just saying that you didn't need "inside" info to determine this.
not that it matters, but shes not white, shes Dominican according to her twitter.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:02 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by nychief:
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...ests-database/
Wait, What? Vrable got arrested for stealing beer?

STEALING BEER?

What the fuck?
[Reply]
Dante84 12:21 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies:
not that it matters, but shes not white, shes Dominican according to her twitter.
His current gf, yes.

Not sure if its the same one from the incident...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:24 PM 05-02-2016
http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...=image&photo=4
[Reply]
jettio 12:27 PM 05-02-2016
Well, if he is the father of a child born to the girlfriend. The child and the girlfriend will be better off financially if he makes an NFL roster and earns good money.

The fans and the media that ask the NFL to be more severe than the criminal justice system are not that much different than Donald Trump saying he would kill the children of terrorists. Have all of the people complaining about this draft pick started raising money for the girlfriend and the baby.

This kid is eligible to be drafted, he could go to prison if he violates his probation. I am glad that Dorsey and Reid are willing to give him a chance.

I don't understand people that think Tyreek Hill is eligible for every other job in the world he could get, but not the one job in the world that has the highest earning potential. That really is nonsense.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:28 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
I'm just playing CSI here:

I doubt, as a casual fan, that he went back 18 months on twitter to research the incident or previous relationships (specifically, the race of his gf) for shits and grins.

It's odd that his very first post would be a passionate, super well-thought out breakdown of the scenario, including such specific details.

Also, it's more fun imagining that he has a vested interest in the situation and took to an anonymous message board to vent.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 12:34 PM 05-02-2016

I doubt, as a casual fan, that he went back 18 months on twitter to research the incident or previous relationships (specifically, the race of his gf) for shits and grins.

It's odd that his very first post would be a passionate, super well-thought out breakdown of the scenario, including such specific details.

Also, it's more fun imagining that he has a vested interest in the situation and took to an anonymous message board to vent.
Got it.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:51 PM 05-02-2016

I am flattered that some think my post is well though out and that I work for the Chiefs. While my dream job as a kid was to play for the Chiefs... in fact I think I dressed up for 8 Halloweens in a row as a Chief, including a few as Mike Livingston. I also know my two sadist days as a sports fan were when Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas died. It would be great to work for the Chiefs as well, but unfortunately I don't. I became a Chiefs fan when I was 4 because my older brothers best friend was named Casey and was a Chiefs fan. My mom bought me a Cincinnati Bengals outfit for my 5th birthday. My brother and I peeled of the decal on the side (for you young fans they were orange with Cincinnati on the side of the helmet) and taped off and painted a red arrowhead on it... In the early 70's that's all my mom could find available in Davenport, IA, probably because Ken Anderson went to Augustana College located in the Quad Cities. I played small college football (too small and slow to be a Hawkeye) and chose the school, not because of the campus or the professors, but because they had uniforms similar to the Chiefs. I wore #59 in HS and College because of Gary Spani. I am a huge fan. I got a log on during the patriots game because I had some points I wanted to share that day. The site was overwhelmed and I didn't get approved by the administrator for a few days. Therefore this was my first post.

As I have aged, I have learned to look at all situations from all angles before jumping to conclusions. I look forward to being a bigger part of the community going forward.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 12:55 PM 05-02-2016
This is all DAT's fault
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 01:02 PM 05-02-2016
His current gf, yes.

Not sure if its the same one from the incident...

No...Crystal Espinal was his gf at the time. It's all over the articles and the police reports.

Here is her Twitter. Says right at the top that she's Dominican. Like I said, it doesn't really matter but she's not white

https://mobile.twitter.com/crysespinal
[Reply]
jettio 01:09 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies:
No...Crystal Espinal was his gf at the time. It's all over the articles and the police reports.

Here is her Twitter. Says right at the top that she's Dominican. Like I said, it doesn't really matter but she's not white

https://mobile.twitter.com/crysespinal
So that baby would seem to be Tyreek Hill's child.

Has anyone in the media bashing the Chiefs offered any persuasive explanation why that kid should not get the amount of child support he would get if his father could make an nfl team?
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 01:11 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by jettio:
So that baby would seem to be Tyreek Hill's child.

Has anyone in the media bashing the Chiefs offered any persuasive explanation why that kid should not get the amount of child support he would get if his father could make an nfl team?

Yup, both her and his son are going to have a much better life if he's in the NFL. Not saying that makes anything ok, but that's potentially life changing for both of them if he does make it
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:36 PM 05-02-2016
This thread is funny. 80% of the guys in the league would be in jail if they weren't playing football. They made it through college only with the help of tutors and teachers looking the other way. Even the wunderlic scores are moot now.

We ain't dealing with scholars and choir boys here. Get real.
[Reply]
wazu 01:41 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I am flattered that some think my post is well though out and that I work for the Chiefs. While my dream job as a kid was to play for the Chiefs... in fact I think I dressed up for 8 Halloweens in a row as a Chief, including a few as Mike Livingston. I also know my two sadist days as a sports fan were when Joe Delaney and Derrick Thomas died. It would be great to work for the Chiefs as well, but unfortunately I don't. I became a Chiefs fan when I was 4 because my older brothers best friend was named Casey and was a Chiefs fan. My mom bought me a Cincinnati Bengals outfit for my 5th birthday. My brother and I peeled of the decal on the side (for you young fans they were orange with Cincinnati on the side of the helmet) and taped off and painted a red arrowhead on it... In the early 70's that's all my mom could find available in Davenport, IA, probably because Ken Anderson went to Augustana College located in the Quad Cities. I played small college football (too small and slow to be a Hawkeye) and chose the school, not because of the campus or the professors, but because they had uniforms similar to the Chiefs. I wore #59 in HS and College because of Gary Spani. I am a huge fan. I got a log on during the patriots game because I had some points I wanted to share that day. The site was overwhelmed and I didn't get approved by the administrator for a few days. Therefore this was my first post.

As I have aged, I have learned to look at all situations from all angles before jumping to conclusions. I look forward to being a bigger part of the community going forward.
Whatever you say, Andy.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 210
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up