ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Mosbonian 09:03 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
The cowboys fan's initials were J.E.

one of the funniest stories about J.E. was when a long time poster created a fake name and J.E. tried to pick 'her' up...It may have been Iowanian, Phil or Dartgod that did the faking out. it was too funny.

Between this and my earlier hint about a horror film star that never dies you would think someone could pick it up.

mmaddog
[Reply]
dtforever 07:06 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
The cowboys fan's initials were J.E.

one of the funniest stories about J.E. was when a long time poster created a fake name and J.E. tried to pick 'her' up...It may have been Iowanian, Phil or Dartgod that did the faking out. it was too funny.
Wow...I had a lightbulb moment. How can I remember this, but forget my wife's birthday? The initials gave it to me...Jason Ernzen. What a douche.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:11 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by dtforever:
Wow...I had a lightbulb moment. How can I remember this, but forget my wife's birthday? The initials gave it to me...Jason Ernzen. What a douche.
+1 dtforever

This is indeed the douchebag cowboy fan.

I realized we haven't had an explanation of
"classless and deranged"

I won't rest until I get my answer, with links to the River Falls Shower event, and a link to that threadstarter....AND the thread by Phobia that followed. This answer is now worth 5 points.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:15 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
+1 dtforever

This is indeed the douchebag cowboy fan.
wasn't there a female poster on the Star board who either worked in his office or know someone who did and got him in a bit of trouble for his posting from work habit? Or maybe they just made him sweat about it, but never really narced on him?
[Reply]
dtforever 07:40 AM 03-18-2008
I won't rest until I get my answer, with links to the River Falls Shower event, and a link to that threadstarter....AND the thread by Phobia that followed. This answer is now worth 5 points.
Okay, so you can rest, I went on a little Danielle(or is it Danyelle) Sargent story search. Here is what I came up with:

1. No link to the RF shower event available. Danyelle asked Phobia to remove the thread because it was the first hit when Googling her name, so he removed it. link. The story is included in this thread as a result of a google search by ENDelt.

2. Gunther_Fan was the creator of the original thread.

3. Phobia's follow-up thread rejected penthouse letters

Am I missing anything?
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 04:21 PM 03-16-2008
,,, Commatard on the loose.
Tommykat

She would constantly put,,, instead of ... when leaving something unsaid.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:23 AM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
Hello - commatard on the loose., Commatard on the loose.
Tommykat

She would constantly putHello - commatard on the loose., instead of ... when leaving something unsaid.

You've located the right affliction, but there is a different person under the hockey helmet, responsible for ,,,,,,,,,

I called the person "flo"
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:13 PM 03-16-2008
Name the member that got stuck behind a washing machine ?
And why ?
How did they get out of it ?
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:50 PM 03-16-2008
I'm such an asshole.

Which Planeteer has discussed Analingus with his daughters, but had a son arrive on the planet that thought a Vigina was a state one of his AOL chat-hoes lived?

Did that person get any help here?
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:33 AM 03-17-2008
Still on the board.

I'm looking for MORE on

1. The accidental Appliance assasination

2. The Danielle Sergent incident....who was responsible, whats the story, what thread was created and perpetual joke associated with the incident. Bonus point for linking the post.

3.Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Who were they, what happend with both.

Bonus point:
Explain "sometimes it says Titan, Sometimes it says Titanic"

4. This poster has a habit of "falling". Name the poster who was stuck behind a washing machine. Bonus point for that persons other posted fall in a hotel after a Chiefs game.

5. Who is the poster who admitted discussing anal sex with his daughters, but son needed a little coaching on the planet?

6. Which former Chiefs mother posted here for at least 2 seasons? What was that persons cp name?
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:45 AM 03-17-2008

6. Which former Chiefs mother posted here for at least 2 seasons? What was that persons cp name?

IIRC she was quite the queen?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:09 AM 03-17-2008
Still on the board.

I'm looking for MORE on

2. The Danielle Sergent incident....who was responsible, whats the story, what thread was created and perpetual joke associated with the incident. Bonus point for linking the post.

3.Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Who were they, what happend with both.

Bonus point:
Explain "sometimes it says Titan, Sometimes it says Titanic"

4. This poster has a habit of "falling". Name the poster who was stuck behind a washing machine. Bonus point for that persons other posted fall in a hotel after a Chiefs game.

5. Who is the poster who admitted discussing anal sex with his daughters, but son needed a little coaching on the planet?

The fall took place before the game. The poster wasn't able to attend the game. (Much like Bob Dole experienced at a later date)
[Reply]
Chief Wiggum 12:02 PM 03-17-2008
Still on the board.

I'm looking for MORE on

Starting the Season off with a Bang - Literally:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=kitchen

Frazod had only a few hours of sleep and around 4a.m. his house alarm was going off. Frazod springs to action all ninja-like, grabs his .38 and assesses the situation downstairs. Turns out one of his cats had pawed open a door that the Mrs. forgot to shut before he set the alarm at night. In a sleep-deprived state, he attempted to uncock the .38 and (frazod tells this part of the story best)...

"Just shot a f#cking hole through the wall in the hallway which exited through the pantry door onto the kitchen floor. :-)

Shit.

:-)"

I would like to reiterate - no beer was harmed in the shooting of this appliance.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:19 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum:
Starting the Season off with a Bang - Literally:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=kitchen

Frazod had only a few hours of sleep and around 4a.m. his house alarm was going off. Frazod springs to action all ninja-like, grabs his .38 and assesses the situation downstairs. Turns out one of his cats had pawed open a door that the Mrs. forgot to shut before he set the alarm at night. In a sleep-deprived state, he attempted to uncock the .38 and (frazod tells this part of the story best)...

"Just shot a f#cking hole through the wall in the hallway which exited through the pantry door onto the kitchen floor. :-)

Shit.

:-)"

I would like to reiterate - no beer was harmed in the shooting of this appliance.
Who, me? :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 03:59 PM 03-17-2008
Anybody know who the poster is who FAX dubbed Black Jack Sausage?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up