Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:04 AM 01-11-2005
I would like to interupt this program to offer some helpful advice to Den ise.

It might be a good idea for you to get one of those helmets some special needs people wear, because its going to hurt if you ever fall off of that High Horse..........Its a Clydesdale.

I think the part you're missing, is that KCJ posted that he was going to do this....he wasn't challenged to do so until he didn't. It was his idea.....and after some pretty standard ribbing by planet-standards.....he melted down.

I want to stick up for him on this, but he was just wrong this time. He could have taken a shot at Titus, but tossed a grenade at this entire planetoon.
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:15 PM 01-11-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Brees will be on another team next year. Sell "high," you know?

Chicago, Dallas, and Washington to name a few....
Yep, thats a good point.

I'm use to trading rats and bunnies though, not quarterbacks.

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:16 PM 01-11-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Check this out....found it on a google search:

The link:
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/AdamKC/120249

Mommy?
I still think that comic is the best one....given the thread, especially.

[Reply]
keg in kc 12:06 AM 01-12-2005
Classic.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:08 AM 01-12-2005
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Classic.
Kyle - you're alive!
[Reply]
Marty'sManWhore 12:10 AM 01-12-2005
I happen to know for a fact Marty never chokes.

Although he does make these funny gagging noises.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:11 AM 01-12-2005
Originally Posted by frazod:
Kyle - you're alive!
Holy shit, you're right!

Although sometimes I wonder.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:14 AM 01-12-2005
Holy shit, you're right!

Although sometimes I wonder.
So where the hell have you been?
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:19 AM 01-12-2005
Nowhere in particular, just wasn't around here very much. For some reason I started losing interest in August (interest in the team). It's probably because I had a lot of work scheduled in September, October and November and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up. As it turns out I didn't watch more than a couple of games the whole year, although I did listen to all of them on the radio while I was working. I resurfaced a bit a couple of weeks ago, but it's hard to stay around here, with everybody so down.

But eh, this thread's not about me, it's about our resident psychopath.

Classic stuff, lol.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:21 AM 01-12-2005
Nowhere in particular, just wasn't around here very much. For some reason I started losing interest in August (interest in the team). It's probably because I had a lot of work scheduled in September, October and November and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up. As it turns out I didn't watch more than a couple of games the whole year, although I did listen to all of them on the radio while I was working. I resurfaced a bit a couple of weeks ago, but it's hard to stay around here, with everybody so down.
Well, things seem to be picking up a bit, although I'm a bit bummed that several of the long standing regulars have quit posting. Seems like the crowd is changing a bit. And not particularly for the better.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:23 AM 01-12-2005
I'll be around some now, at least when I'm not working. And when I can drag myself out of the World of Warcraft. It's kind of normal for me to disappear for chunks of time anyway, always been my m.o. But who else has been no-showing?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:25 AM 01-12-2005
I'll be around some now, at least when I'm not working. And when I can drag myself out of the World of Warcraft.
I'm holding out for Sith Lords for PC. When that hits (I wish those pricks would hurry up and settle on a release date :-) ) I'll probably be out for a couple of months.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:27 AM 01-12-2005
Hack has dropped out. So has JOhn. Those are the two I miss on here the most, but there have been others. I guess it's just like a bar - if you hang out long enough, the crowd changes.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:28 AM 01-12-2005
I thought it was due out in February, was going to get that for myself as a birthday present. They've changed the date?

I've heard mixed reviews on it, looks like it's one of those love it/hate it kind of games, but I was a big fan of the first one so I'll get it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:29 AM 01-12-2005
Dropped out on purpose or just m.i.a.? Hate losing regulars. Well, most regulars (notices who started this thread).
[Reply]
Page 36 of 47
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up