Page 336 of 4887
« First < 236286326332333334335336 3373383393403463864368361336 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:05 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I don't watch wrestling. But there would never be a wrestler as inept as the Chiefs because no one would believe it.
KC throttled that fraud team...now, was it a staged event..to aid in the Manning triumphant return drama? I'm starting to think it was...as much as I want to believe it was a full-on beat down. KC is just used to belittle teams and send their future HOF QBs to the bench only to have them redeem themselves...at least NE was somewhat believable, they have Belichick but Kubiak and the #34 ranked QB? They blew. Chiefs are just fulling their small market obligations. It's happened two seasons in a row...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:19 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
KC throttled that fraud team...now, was it a staged event..to aid in the Manning triumphant return drama? I'm starting to think it was...as much as I want to believe it was a full-on beat down. KC is just used to belittle teams and send their future HOF QBs to the bench only to have them redeem themselves...at least NE was somewhat believable, they have Belichick but Kubiak and the #34 ranked QB? They blew. Chiefs are just fulling their small market obligations. It's happened two seasons in a row...
:-)
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 04:16 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
:-)
I know. Must be off his/her meds.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:27 AM 02-11-2016
Chiefs were the better team both times vs Denver. Denver only lead in both games for 27 seconds when Roby got JC's fumble.

denver's key is keeping Malik Jackson. He is the 2nd best player on that defense.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:42 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chiefs were the better team both times vs Denver. Denver only lead in both games for 27 seconds when Roby got JC's fumble.

denver's key is keeping Malik Jackson. He is the 2nd best player on that defense.
Yeah, my guess is he will want and accept a bit more than Denver can offer... Ware should be back and it would be great to keep Trevathan, but they might lose him too. A few of those guys will get paid quite well.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 08:43 AM 02-11-2016
Congratulations?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:53 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, my guess is he will want and accept a bit more than Denver can offer... Ware should be back and it would be great to keep Trevathan, but they might lose him too. A few of those guys will get paid quite well.
Well it's a damn good draft for DL so maybe Elway will go that route to save money?

I really wish that the Chiefs could actually play a playoff game without most of our best guys severely injured and unable to go.

It would be great to have a Den/KC playoff game with both teams at full strength. It's what makes the NFL great. And the defensive battles would resemble the a Raven/Steeler like rivalry.

As much as it sucked to be on the losing end, the Den/KC game was one of the most exciting games of the season
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:03 AM 02-11-2016
Well it's a damn good draft for DL so maybe Elway will go that route to save money?

I really wish that the Chiefs could actually play a playoff game without most of our best guys severely injured and unable to go.

It would be great to have a Den/KC playoff game with both teams at full strength. It's what makes the NFL great. And the defensive battles would resemble the a Raven/Steeler like rivalry.

As much as it sucked to be on the losing end, the Den/KC game was one of the most exciting games of the season
Yeah, things should be interesting in the division going forward. Denver has a lot of guys to resign, but I think they have a good foundation. The division run may very well come to an end, but all good things eventually do. As long as it's a competitive battle for the division because we have more teams playing well and not because they all suck, I'll be fine with whatever happens. I just want to see good football and the division on the rise.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:24 AM 02-11-2016
Look at this. Even the grass was rigged http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

I believe that oil industry lizard men coated each blade of grass with a proprietary lubricant developed in the test kitchens of Papa John's. At the same time, Free Masons provided the Broncos with a secret solvent for their cleats, developed by Nationwide Insurance in laboratories hidden beneath DIA. Nationwide is on your side, Peyton. It is, indeed.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:29 AM 02-11-2016
Look at this. Even the grass was rigged http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

I believe that oil industry lizard men coated each blade of grass with a proprietary lubricant developed in the test kitchens of Papa John's. At the same time, Free Masons provided the Broncos with a secret solvent for their cleats, developed by Nationwide Insurance in laboratories hidden beneath DIA. Nationwide is on your side, Peyton. It is, indeed.
I know...and the Broncos didn't even have to play on the same turf.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:38 AM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
You mean like parks with hoops or parks that are like a forest?
Parks Rubio hangs out around...
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:58 PM 02-11-2016

Did you see the bottom of his shoes? Did tv make any effort to focus on them ? How do you know he didn't walk out there cleat less on purpose? Why have you never ever seen that before?
Do you believe everything you are told?
[Reply]
loochy 01:21 PM 02-11-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Parks Rubio hangs out around...
and lots of foam
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:36 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
I know. Must be off his/her meds.
You haven't said anything I find remotely interesting...so I care why? Sure, I can pretend to get along with you...it's what most people do that live in an entirely fake reality.

Freud detested nearly all humans...found them a primitive, self-serving extension of the animal kingdom. I offer you a banana out of goodwill....

I make no such offer to the flimsy spined Donko tools that sought out this place...they are using CP, vicariously, to feel superior while individually accomplishing nothing. It's what people who know they are rooting for a fruad champion do.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:41 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You haven't said anything I find remotely interesting...so I care why? Sure, I can pretend to get along with you...it what most people do that live in an entirely fake reality.

Freud detested nearly all humans...found them a primitive, self-serving extension of the animal kingdom. I offer you a banana out of goodwill....
Freud was a little too full of himself..he should have been treated for narcissism.
when you're actually smarter than everyone else,life is very lonely
[Reply]
Page 336 of 4887
« First < 236286326332333334335336 3373383393403463864368361336 > Last »
Up