ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags doesn't care about your stat chasing, neither does Frank
jerryaldini 12:10 AM 12-05-2020
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2020...lack-of-sacks/

Originally Posted by :
And then, listen, every time they drop back to throw the football, we’re trying to affect the quarterback,” Spagnuolo said. “It doesn’t have to be a sack, I say this all the time, everybody gets wrapped up in numbers and that’s the big number, but it’s more than that. It’s how we affect the quarterback.
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2020...cks-penalties/

Originally Posted by :
I’m a team player, I’m not about to go out of the gameplan to make a play. You see a lot of that stuff in football today. You’ve got guys that want to be ‘the show.’ They want that sack so bad that they’re chasing sacks. They’re doing stuff like that and they see it affect their team. That’s one thing that I pride myself on being is a team player. The team first before Frank. I’ve gotten to where I am today by being a great teammate, not being a great individual player — to keep it real.”

[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:13 AM 12-05-2020
Clark is fine..we are 10-1

[Reply]
KCUnited 07:30 AM 12-05-2020
Hidden sacks!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:50 AM 12-05-2020
Have a McRib. Big Macks are salty dehydrated liversnaps
[Reply]
Bwana 08:07 AM 12-05-2020
:-) Frank
[Reply]
Chiefsguyinri 08:21 AM 12-05-2020
Calling my shot.. Clark gets 3 sacks against the Donks this week!!
[Reply]
notorious 08:34 AM 12-05-2020
25-5 since Spags showed up.

19-1 the last 20.

We clamored for a defense just good enough to help the offense for years. Well, we got that and much more.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:44 AM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Thread title should say "Spags calls out CP members" some of these mother ****ers will look for ANYTHING to bitch about. If you're counting at home according to some on here CEH is slow, Hardman is a bust, and we got fleeced on the Clark trade. People were actually running the numbers on what it would cost to cut Clark after this season.
OP here. That was my first thought as well. The game thread comments about the defense and Clark every week are ridiculous.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:46 AM 12-05-2020
Well if the goal is to not get sacks yeah he’s doing great: not sure why you would coach a defense to just stand around but ok. At least he doesn’t line up offsides in big games
[Reply]
stevieray 08:48 AM 12-05-2020
good to hear.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:11 AM 12-05-2020
Got a love Spagnolo. Best DC in the game today. And he’s all ours.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:14 AM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Got a love Spagnolo. Best DC in the game today. And he’s all ours.
I was an early supporter of the hire, and I'm still on board with him today.

We need to improve, but he's not going to throw his guys under the bus.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 AM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Thread title should say "Spags calls out CP members" some of these mother ****ers will look for ANYTHING to bitch about. If you're counting at home according to some on here CEH is slow, Hardman is a bust, and we got fleeced on the Clark trade. People were actually running the numbers on what it would cost to cut Clark after this season.
Also did the same shit with Mitchell Schwartz in the beginning of the season.

Kinda funny bc Chris Jones is off limits for some reason even though he’s been ass this season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:45 AM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I was an early supporter of the hire, and I'm still on board with him today.

We need to improve, but he's not going to throw his guys under the bus.
Spags has never been about numbers. The best coaches never are.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 AM 12-05-2020
You whiny cunts. This is the best team you've ever seen.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:56 AM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You whiny cunts. This is the best team you've ever seen.
“Because Chiefs” syndrome apparently still in full force for many CPers.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up