ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texas high school football player slams ref to the ground after ejection
Deberg_1990 09:52 PM 12-03-2020
Wow!

pic.twitter.com/2vdrVVGQEJ

— santiago📍 (@_7santiago) December 4, 2020

Really really ugly moment here in Edinburg

Idk what happened but Emmanuel Duron was ejected from the game

Moments later, he ran onto the field and body slammed the ref who ejected him

Ref is still down on the turf #RGVFootball #txhsfb

— Andrew McCulloch (@ByAndyMcCulloch) December 4, 2020

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:40 AM 12-04-2020
Jacked Up just isn't as good as it used to be.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:40 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I nominate Niemann.

He’d whiff lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Frazod 07:18 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by MAG:
I've dreamed of doing that to a lot of refs
I wish somebody had done that to Triplette.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:31 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Why is that idiot talking about "body slammed"?? Is he dumb or just blind? The kid ran into the ref with his fat stomach...not a "body slam" at all.
You're the idiot here....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:46 AM 12-04-2020
Again, while it's easy to see the end result and error on the side of outrage, it would be interesting, perhaps important, to know what led up to the official being bumped to determine how outraged we should be.

In b4 "it doesn't matter what the official has done or said, they're Gods, you must accept whatever they do and smile along the way; officiating is hard! And it's fine that there's no way to complain about an official, show evidence that they're biased and often time very wrong, no way to file within-the-league charges against them that result in any action that will fix their 'mistakes', and that their peer review is a sham that nobody can prove actually happens because it's all super-secret."

But who knows, maybe the kid is just a nut.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:58 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Again, while it's easy to see the end result and error on the side of outrage, it would be interesting, perhaps important, to know what led up to the official being bumped to determine how outraged we should be.

In b4 "it doesn't matter what the official has done or said, they're Gods, you must accept whatever they do and smile along the way; officiating is hard! And it's fine that there's no way to complain about an official, show evidence that they're biased and often time very wrong, no way to file within-the-league charges against them that result in any action that will fix their 'mistakes', and that their peer review is a sham that nobody can prove actually happens because it's all super-secret."

But who knows, maybe the kid is just a nut.
How about "it doesn't matter what the official has done or said, he's a human being and blindsiding him for ANY reason is wrong."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:03 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
How about "it doesn't matter what the official has done or said, he's a human being and blindsiding him for ANY reason is wrong."
So, personal foul and 15 yards tacked on to the ejection and case closed?

Again, we have no idea why he did it. All I'm asking for is that what lead up to the belly-bumping of the official to be shown/discussed. You can't claim to be making an completely informed decision with just seeing the result. And in the day-and-age we live in where officials appear to be making increasingly biased calls, who knows...
[Reply]
stevieray 08:12 AM 12-04-2020

Again, we have no idea why he did it.
his precious feelings were hurt.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:16 AM 12-04-2020
Yeah, case closed.

What the kid did wasn't "football" it was outside of football.

No different than if the ref had walked up to him on the street, said something derogatory to the kid, and the kid punched him

It's a crime. The fact that it happened on a football field is irrelevant.

EDIT: I read it wrong. No you wouldn't tack on a penalty. Once the kid was ejected, he's no longer a participant. It's no different than if a spectator had come out of the stands and leveled the ref. It's a crime.
[Reply]
hawkchief 08:41 AM 12-04-2020

Again, we have no idea why he did it. All I'm asking for is that what lead up to the belly-bumping of the official to be shown/discussed. You can't claim to be making an completely informed decision with just seeing the result. And in the day-and-age we live in where officials appear to be making increasingly biased calls, who knows...
Are you serious here? This kind of thinking is why our world is in such a crazy f’d up place. Perps like this kid are coddled and given ever conceivable excuse for their idiotic behavior instead of simply agreeing it was wrong and doling out an appropriate punishment immediately. Same kind of thinking justifies looting, rioting and cop killings. Amazing.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:49 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What if ref called him a racial slur?
[Reply]
Eureka 08:51 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I hope that guy enjoyed his high school career, because it's over.

It'll be one of those things that bothers him forever. Any time he tells someone that he played football in high school, he'll remember doing that bonehead move. At any reunion, people will remember him as the guy who got suspended for assaulting a ref. He probably already realizes it, but it was a bad, bad decision.
I'm guessing this may not be the case.

Maybe, in your day but todays kids are coddled a lot more. His feelings were hurt and he was expressing himself. He has a tough life in a single parent home, lives in a bad neighborhood, or just about any excuse that can be made. Times have changed and results will come out differently for this generations youth.

Also, at the 20 year reunion him and his classmates will drunkenly laugh about it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:54 AM 12-04-2020
At least now he's got an excuse for not getting a college football scholarship for a reason other than being a tubby chump who hits like Kirsty Tynes.

I'm assuming this is just a sample set of the type of decisions this kid will make for the next decade.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:54 AM 12-04-2020
"Duron was also suspended during the 2019-20 soccer season because of a similar incident during a match."

He seems like a real salt of the earth kind of guy.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:58 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
At least now he's got an excuse for not getting a college football scholarship for a reason other than being a tubby chump who hits like Kirsty Tynes.

I'm assuming this is just a sample set of the type of decisions this kid will make for the next decade.

It will be be interesting to follow his progress in life when he ends up in the joint, playing for the Mean Machine.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up