ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What covid changes in your life will be permanent?
Rain Man 12:38 PM 12-03-2020
I've made a bunch of changes in my life over the past nine months, and frankly some of them have been pretty good experiments. In some cases I'll revert back, but in others I probably won't.

How do you think you'll think/act differently going forward as a result of this?

For me, some changes that will stick are:

Some changes that might stick in whole or in part:

Some changes that won't stick and will revert back to normal:

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:37 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Welcome to your POV.

Though, from my perspective, being worried about someone touching their face, or 'germs' in general, as a healthy adult, is ridiculous. Americans have been conditioned to be wary of 'germs' like one 'germ' is going to get you somehow. If that were the case, there wouldn't be a human race. Every time you hold hands with your gf/bf/wife/whatever, kiss, hell, every time your mother patted you on the head there were germs involved. Your body kills them off 99.9999% of the time. Whoop-de-doo.

There are germs on you right now. On everyone you know. There are germs on virtually every surface in your house, car, at work, on your food, everywhere. The phone your using to write posts right now is covered in germs. Or your keyboard or whatever. Oh God, what should we do?

Nothing. your body deals with germs everyday, all day, 365/7/24.

you might as well worry about being struck by lightning.
You're defending a centuries-old custom for no reason other than that it's a centuries-old custom. We should strive to improve everything we do all the time, and handshakes are no different.

In the interest of creativity and improvement, let me offer a few suggestions and let's react to them.

[Reply]
DaFace 07:43 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You're defending a centuries-old custom for no reason other than that it's a centuries-old custom. We should strive to improve everything we do all the time, and handshakes are no different.

In the interest of creativity and improvement, let me offer a few suggestions and let's react to them.

• We do a short greeting dance, similar to perhaps a sage grouse mating dance.

• If you're committed to spreading germs to build immunity, perhaps we can cough on each other.

• Nipple tweaks.

• A symbolic non-contact uppercut to the chin.

• A polite bow of the head, accompanied by a small symbolic gift of candy or Dr. Pepper.
Count me out on the nipple tweaks.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:47 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Count me out on the nipple tweaks.
It's intended for a different target market but I have to be fair to everyone.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:49 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Welcome to your POV.

Though, from my perspective, being worried about someone touching their face, or 'germs' in general, as a healthy adult, is ridiculous. Americans have been conditioned to be wary of 'germs' like one 'germ' is going to get you somehow. If that were the case, there wouldn't be a human race. Every time you hold hands with your gf/bf/wife/whatever, kiss, hell, every time your mother patted you on the head there were germs involved. Your body kills them off 99.9999% of the time. Whoop-de-doo.

There are germs on you right now. On everyone you know. There are germs on virtually every surface in your house, car, at work, on your food, everywhere. The phone your using to write posts right now is covered in germs. Or your keyboard or whatever. Oh God, what should we do?

Nothing. your body deals with germs everyday, all day, 365/7/24.

you might as well worry about being struck by lightning.
Touching hands is dangerous but Americans are having casual sex at a near record rate.

Easy answer is don't shake hands, just fuck them. GREETINGS!
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:53 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

• We do a short greeting dance, similar to perhaps a sage grouse mating dance.
  • If you're committed to spreading germs to build immunity, perhaps we can cough on each other.
  • Nipple tweaks.
  • A symbolic non-contact uppercut to the chin.
  • A polite bow of the head, accompanied by a small symbolic gift of candy or Dr. Pepper.
If you're a fan of hand-crushing handshakes, perhaps a rock to the forehead instead?

[Reply]
Pablo 07:55 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Touching hands is dangerous but Americans are having casual sex at a near record rate.

I'm down with the fucking but that just doesn't give me the same sort of satisfaction that I get holding another man's hand in mine and jerking it up and down.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 12-03-2020
I’ll never work in an office again. Go in every once in a while for a big meeting. But that’s it.
[Reply]
Fish 08:09 PM 12-03-2020

But we get to choose our sex partners. Well, other than Prison Bitch...
[Reply]
stevieray 08:13 PM 12-03-2020
Updating my list.

Attempt to shake as many hands as possible just to watch the reactions.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:15 PM 12-03-2020

Easy answer is don't shake hands, just **** them. GREETINGS!
I never liked the handshake for business. I wish we could all agree on something different.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:19 PM 12-03-2020
nothing really but maybe work from home a couple days a week.

I'm ready to go back to having vacations and going to concerts, eating at restaurants, seeing my extended family, etc. really ready to be around people again.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:19 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I never liked the handshake for business. I wish we could all agree on something different.
Who doesn't love a good mutual junk grab?
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:39 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I built a chopper and really enjoyed it...might try to find a Honda 360 and build a scrambler.
I've been working on a Honda 450 during COVID. So probably a few years older than the 360. It's been a lot of fun.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:42 PM 12-03-2020
I'm mostly doing things the same way as before anyway. I don't wear a mask, I don't social distance. I guess that I can go back to Chiefs games.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:07 PM 12-03-2020
I'm going to become an even more nice person.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up