ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:37 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Oh please. Elaborate.
No reason to at this point. You either get it or you don't. :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:51 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
No reason to at this point. You either get it or you don't. :-)
Agree.

You either understand the basics of vaccination science and what it does for society, or you don't.

You either understand how vaccines help the world deal with a highly contagious novel virus with an extremely long incubation period, or you don't.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:57 AM 11-30-2020
[Reply]
Donger 10:50 AM 11-30-2020
Smells like DC in here.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:19 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Agree.

You either understand the basics of vaccination science and what it does for society, or you don't.

You either understand how vaccines help the world deal with a highly contagious novel virus with an extremely long incubation period, or you don't.
Thanks for breaking it down. But does the entire world really need it when there is a 99% recovery rate amogest healthy people under 65?
[Reply]
Donger 11:24 AM 11-30-2020
Thanks for breaking it down. But does the entire world really need it when there is a 99% recovery rate amogest healthy people under 65?
Ask the 260,000 Americans who it's already killed.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:04 PM 11-30-2020
you have been duped
:-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:50 PM 11-30-2020

Yes, it does. Herd immunity is needed from this because it can be spread by asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic people and has an extremely long incubation period.

If symptoms developed sooner or it couldn’t be spread by asymptomatic positives, it wouldn’t be an issue. You could treat it like other viruses and move on.

But it isn’t. The vaccine therefore is critical, and enough people taking it to prevent it from spreading like crazy when people are positive for it in the future is critical, too.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:58 PM 11-30-2020
Nope , hard pass.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:34 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ask the 260,000 Americans who it's already killed.
Bloody Mary, bloody Mary, bloody Mary. Does it suck knowing they said died of a bug with a 99.5% survival rate? Knock once for yes, twice for no.

[Reply]
lewdog 03:48 PM 12-05-2020
Sounding like I'll be getting the Moderna vaccine sometime this month through work, offered to front line workers.

Based on what I've read, that was actually my preference.

We've had a two staff members this past week test positive for a second time this year. Both had it earlier this year with mild-moderate symptoms and this time positive with very mild symptoms (one asymptomatic). Still interesting they got it again.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:56 PM 12-05-2020
So those of you ready to take this vaccine, are you going to shame the rest of us for not wanting to infect our bodies?
[Reply]
lewdog 04:04 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
So those of you ready to take this vaccine, are you going to shame the rest of us for not wanting to infect our bodies?
Please explain how it infects your body. Would love to know. I've had COVID and my taste/smell is still fucked up 5 month later.

And no, I won't. It's up to you. After everyone has a chance to get vaccinated, let's open up again and then I won't have to care about the choices you've made for yourself or family.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:28 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
It doesnt infect your body dumb fuck
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:47 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Please explain how it infects your body. Would love to know. I've had COVID and my taste/smell is still fucked up 5 month later.

And no, I won't. It's up to you. After everyone has a chance to get vaccinated, let's open up again and then I won't have to care about the choices you've made for yourself or family.
I won't shame anyone that doesn't get the vaccination, I'll view it as speeding up the Natural Selection process.

Plus, it's pretty evident that people that refuse to be vaccinated will find it difficult, if not impossible, to travel via airline, will be unable to attend concerts, sporting events and any other kind of indoor activity, so they can just live in the Stone Age with the other morons that refuse to be vaccinated.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 38
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up