ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>"George Kittle is the best TE in the NFL"
CupidStunt 06:02 PM 01-12-2020

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:50 AM 11-15-2020
Originally Posted by A8bil:
Kittle = better blocker (at line and downfield)
False narrative
[Reply]
A8bil 11:09 AM 11-15-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
False narrative
You could be right, but everyone who grades them, grades Kittle out higher. I've seen Kittle pancake DEs, and then make crushing downfield blocks in DBs to spring big gains for RBs. His strength/agility/technique/dedication to blocking are hard to match.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 11-15-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
And he is a turd of a person.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 11-15-2020
False narrative
Not really. At least until the past 16 games or so going to mid-season last season.

Kelce has stepped up his blocking game considerably over the last year and narrowed that gap to almost nothing but prior to that, there was definitely a gap.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:06 PM 11-15-2020
Kittle makes a couple highlight reel OMG BIIIIIG PANCAKE SO AWESOME!!!!!! blocks but then fucks up his blocks in the Super Bowl.

ACE BLOCKING TE!
[Reply]
A8bil 04:37 PM 11-15-2020
Kittle makes a couple highlight reel OMG BIIIIIG PANCAKE SO AWESOME!!!!!! blocks but then ****s up his blocks in the Super Bowl.

ACE BLOCKING TE!
Lot's of narratives in that SB... I remember "JG missed a wide open Kittle" and "OPI call against Kittle was terrible"! Kittle missed his blocks" ... not so much.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 06:39 PM 11-15-2020
Dude does seem to get injured alot.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:17 AM 11-28-2020
As of last Sunday he was 3rd in receiving yards among every receiver.

He’s also got 24 receptions of 15+ yards. No other TE has more than 13.

He’s truly kicking serious ass this year. This should shatter any doubt that the guy is a HOF.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:24 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
As of last Sunday he was 3rd in receiving yards among every receiver.

He’s also got 24 receptions of 15+ yards. No other TE has more than 13.

He’s truly kicking serious ass this year. This should shatter any doubt that the guy is a HOF.
There was doubt?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:12 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
There was doubt?
Mathematically (according to the HOF 'algorithm'), Kelce still has a chunk of work to do. And according to some CPers, he's already an old man, so the likelihood that Kelce posts enough numbers to be a legitimate HOFer before he crashes and burns due to being 31+ years old is unlikely.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:36 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Mathematically (according to the HOF 'algorithm'), Kelce still has a chunk of work to do. And according to some CPers, he's already an old man, so the likelihood that Kelce posts enough numbers to be a legitimate HOFer before he crashes and burns due to being 31+ years old is unlikely.
Well, people seem to think Gronk is going to be a Hall of famer

And an argument could be made that Kelce has had a better career to this point.

Kelce will probably surpass him in yardage. Not sure about TDs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:49 AM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Well, people seem to think Gronk is going to be a Hall of famer

And an argument could be made that Kelce has had a better career to this point.

Kelce will probably surpass him in yardage. Not sure about TDs.
Gronk will be a HOFer, IMO. He has a solid percentage of the necessary stats, he has the hardware, and he passes the eye test with ease.

Personally, I believe that Kelce is a HOFer right now, and the 'algorithm' can go get stuffed. But since joining CP a couple years ago I've heard the "Kelce is getting old," and the "Kelce doesn't have the numbers," argument more than I've hard the "Kelce is a HOFer," argument on CP.

But I honestly don't know how much weight the HOF gives the stats exactly.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:05 PM 11-28-2020
I love how Kelce just goes to work and shuts people up every single year.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:24 PM 11-28-2020
The NFL has done the Chiefs a great favor in trying to hype the next great QB in Lamar and the best TE EVER, Kittle (who I love since he was a Hawkeye). The Chiefs are dangerous because they always have a chip on their shoulders. People seem to always look for the flaw, whether its the defense, out 4th WR, or whatever.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:52 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by A8bil:
Kittle = faster, better blocker (at line and downfield)
Kelce = bigger, uses body better to get position, healthier

You're happy if you have either, but keep in mind that Kittle has made his mark receiving passes from Brian Hoyer, CJ Beathard, Nick Mullens and JG. Kelce has had all world Mahomes and TE-dependent Alex Smith. I shudder to think what kind of numbers kittle would put up if he were on KC....if he stayed healthy.
If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up