ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 08:11 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Here are Cassel's QB ratings by game.

If you don't see a trend line there, I can't help you.
Bad
Bad
Good
Bad
Good
Good
Bad
Bad
Good
Good
Good

It's alternating 1 and 2 bad. then 1 extra good between every set of bad. Cassel's due for a bad game this week against the Donks, then finish with the last 4 consecutive games with a good QB rating.

It's time to break the trend and/or run the ball down the Donk's throats, making passing a luxury rather than a necessity. How about returning the favor to McNugget by allowing Charles to set the league single game rushing and TD record in a single game. Then with 20 seconds on the clock, and a 35 point lead, throw a bomb downfield to Bowe to rub the loss in McNugget's face.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:12 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing:
:-) Major O-line overhaul? You mean overhaul the line that is blocking for one of the best rushing duos in NFL history? You mean the overhaul the line that is 4th in sacks allowed?

That offensive line? This is why the drafturbators don't allow you to form your own opinion.
Yes THAT line, assmunch. The one that keeps the QB on the move and throwing a LOT of fucking garbage as well as the masturbation-fest you are currently enjoying.

Yes, THAT line, fuck-o.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:15 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by ROR:
we could all enjoy a massive, pants-pissing fit of laughter.
hey thats what i did when i realized you were serious about him being on the oline
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 08:17 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by ROR:
Yes THAT line, assmunch. The one that keeps the QB on the move and throwing a LOT of fucking garbage as well as the masturbation-fest you are currently enjoying.

Yes, THAT line, fuck-o.
Only game Cassel had to move a lot was last game and that's because Barry isn't a good LT.
[Reply]
-King- 08:17 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
hey thats what i did when i realized you were serious about him being on the oline
Posted via Mobile Device
:-) Please say you have a link.
[Reply]
doomy3 08:18 PM 11-29-2010
I'll try to find it. I can't remember what user name he was using at the time, but it was hilarious.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:23 PM 11-29-2010
cant search but its there. thats what doomy was getting at. i had 4gotten. sorry ror but it IS funny
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hootie 08:26 PM 11-29-2010
I would trade an entire draft for Larry Fitzgerald...that's how scary good he would make us.
[Reply]
doomy3 08:31 PM 11-29-2010
Heh.

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots:
Let me put it this way:

I've been hearing complaints about the line since Grunhardt, Szott, and Saleaumua roamed the plains; it never stops regardless of who's in there.
It's always someone's fault at the line, in the receiving corps etc, etc, if the Quarterback struggles or comes up short.

So what I'm saying is:

It's chicken salad time, mother****er; make it work.

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:33 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Heh.
:-):-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:35 PM 11-29-2010
Heh.
:-):-) And he wonders why no one takes him seriously. Shit, even FAX doesn't like him. FAX!
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:38 PM 11-29-2010
:-):-) And he wonders why no one takes him seriously. Shit, even FAX doesn't like him. FAX!
He also likes to parrot Mecca's take that a QB needs to be able to consistently throw the 45 yard out. If the 45 yard out existed, that would be an impressive throw.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:52 PM 11-29-2010
Yep. I would love to have a burner opposite Bowe. Although, I do think we need a center badly as well.
Breaston from Arizona would be a nice fit at WR.
[Reply]
doomy3 09:57 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Yeah, he would be an awesome fit. I'd love to have him.
[Reply]
Jive Ass 10:01 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Breaston AND Fitz. Talk about a reunion. Haley would be in heaven.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up