ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KC Sports Mount Rushmore?
ThrobProng 02:17 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Can tell you’ve never played seriously.

The toll the game takes on ankles, knees, arms….and you walk 72 holes in 4 days.

Yeah, they’re athletes and it is a sport.
Pfffft. Plenty of careers take a physical toll, many far worse than golf.

Walking about 5 miles a day for 4 days doesn't make it a sport. There are a ton of old people who can do that.
[Reply]
myselff77 12:24 PM 04-30-2024
DT easily falls off the list the day Mahomes retires.
I think Salvy is the only other possible contender in the upcoming future. Let's assume he remains a Royal for his career, plays 6 more years relatively healthy & productive, and somehow gets a 2nd World Series (all these are a BIG hypothetical). If he somehow does that, I imagine he will own much of the Royals record book. Would those additional accomplishments put him on the KC Rushmore, and if so, taking off Dawson at that point?
[Reply]
jettio 12:25 PM 04-30-2024
I want to be on the Mount Rushmore of folks that think that talking about sports Mount Rushmores is the stupidest lamest waste of time time filling sports talk bullshit anywhere ever.
[Reply]
loochy 12:30 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by jettio:
I want to be on the Mount Rushmore of folks that think that talking about sports Mount Rushmores is the stupidest lamest waste of time time filling sports talk bullshit anywhere ever.

Ok, then let's talk about Rashee Rice's inevitable 10 years in prison, quote Texas law, and virtue signal about what great people we are and how terrible of a person Rashee is.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 01:10 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Ok, then let's talk about Rashee Rice's inevitable 10 years in prison, quote Texas law, and virtue signal about what great people we are and how terrible of a person Rashee is.
Stop. He’s not getting prison ring

First time offender. Taking responsibility. Complyin. Many factors in his favor. They plea bargain to lesser crimes. He’ll get fined deferemebt and community service

Many defense attorneys are saying this.
[Reply]
loochy 01:13 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
Stop. He’s not getting prison ring

First time offender. Taking responsibility. Complyin. Many factors in his favor. They plea bargain to lesser crimes. He’ll get fined deferemebt and community service

Many defense attorneys are saying this.

10 years min. Probably life. F E L O N Y
[Reply]
KingPriest2 01:15 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
10 years min. Probably life. F E L O N Y
Seriously stop. He’s not serving any jail.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:31 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by jettio:
Done. You, Billay, Deberg and Mahomo.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:30 PM 04-30-2024
What about Lamar and Ewing???
Not sure if those count for this discussion, but if so, they would be ahead of all others.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:32 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
What about Lamar and Ewing???
Not sure if those count for this discussion, but if so, they would be ahead of all others.
Owners already have enough perks. They don't count. Neither do coaches. That's the rules I just made up. The good news is Scott Olberding is still eligible.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:49 PM 04-30-2024
There is no Mount Rushmore of any athletes without Bo Jackson.
[Reply]
loochy 12:56 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Pennywise:

Boy, KC sure has had it's share of "flash in the pan" superstars

Bo, Priest, Okoye
[Reply]
BWillie 01:05 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
One of the most overrated athletes in Kansas City history
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:07 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
One of the most overrated athletes in Kansas City history

No. And stop before you say anything else self-incriminating
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:06 PM 04-30-2024
We should have an overhyped KC Rushmore.

Ryan sims, Todd black ledge, angel berroa, bob hamelin.

Honorary member: Phil ford.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up