ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 92
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:43 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by BuffaloProud:
look, you have a good team, but hear me out... we passed on mahomes, got a pro bowl shut down corner, defensive captain and pro bowler at middle line backer in edmunds and oh by the way an emerging pro bowl caliber left tackle in dawkins.. all with that one trade. i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes... your pretty boy qb can keep making national commercials, josh has the moxie, will, desire and the gun slinger mentality of never quit i have not seen since jim kelly, brett favre or aaron rodgers.. you say shut down diggs- i say you are delusional. kc does not have have a shut down cb.. miami has one, the rams have one- did not matter... come back down to reality folks... you are drinking the koolaid.. if you want to talk about that week 6 matchup, look at the lineup. buffalo had numerous injuries (not making excuses) and still played kc tough... enjoy the game and remember in 2 weeks from sunday, all four qb's playing in this weekend will have a sb ring....
You must be joking. Listen, I'm not the smartest person on this board but I would never make a comment like you just said. I was at the bottom of the totem pole but you just fell below me.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:53 PM 01-21-2021
your pretty boy qb can keep making national commercials, HE has the moxie, will, desire and the gun slinger mentality of never quit
fyp

Stop trying to steal the reigning SB MVP's thunder.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:53 PM 01-21-2021
look, you have a good team, but hear me out... we passed on mahomes, got a pro bowl shut down corner, defensive captain and pro bowler at middle line backer in edmunds and oh by the way an emerging pro bowl caliber left tackle in dawkins.. all with that one trade. i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes... your pretty boy qb can keep making national commercials, josh has the moxie, will, desire and the gun slinger mentality of never quit i have not seen since jim kelly, brett favre or aaron rodgers.. you say shut down diggs- i say you are delusional. kc does not have have a shut down cb.. miami has one, the rams have one- did not matter... come back down to reality folks... you are drinking the koolaid.. if you want to talk about that week 6 matchup, look at the lineup. buffalo had numerous injuries (not making excuses) and still played kc tough... enjoy the game and remember in 2 weeks from sunday, all four qb's playing in this weekend will have a sb ring....
You do realize KC already played the Bills this year...and beat your "moxie boy" in his own stadium? That the Chiefs out gained them by 200 yards...and that was without Watkins.. and a gimpy Hill having 1 reception for 5 yards?

Just checking...

Do you think Buffalo could beat KC with Diggs having 5 yards receiving and Beasley out...because that is essentially what week 6 Chiefs did?

Allen/Bills put up 3 points in the first half last week...and the Ravens were a half second away from a sure Brown TD...next play was a pick 6. Instead of being 10-10 it was 17-3...Ravens back-up over-threw a wide-open WR for another TD...and their kicker missed 2 FGs...you had an awful lot go your way last week...dont play pretend and expect us not to notice. Jackson was knocked out of the game..not because of anything your defense did..their center snapped it over his head.

Bills are a "good" team...Mahomes is 24-1, 4-0 in the post-season/SB during that span....I think that qualifies as "great".
[Reply]
okoyeandcream 02:39 AM 01-22-2021
You guys have had a good season but it ends Sunday. If Mahomes plays which all signs point to then I see no way you can win. We're better in every facet of the game and our players are hungry after hearing all about how Allen is the 2nd coming of Pat for the past week.

This won't even be close and I guarantee you won't even be watching in the 2nd half because the game will be so far out of reach you'll be wishing Frank Reich was still playing.

I actually had a few minor nerves before the Browns game because of the week layoff potentially leaving a little rust on our guys but this week i haven't felt a single nerve. Never been so relaxed before a game (other than preseason)
[Reply]
Jerm 02:40 AM 01-22-2021
I’ve never wanted to boat race a team more....not even the Pats....
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 03:34 AM 01-22-2021
Gawd, I wish it were Sunday already.
[Reply]
lwardo9 04:26 AM 01-22-2021
i put a hedge on a chiefs bucs final so im happy either way if that is the final
[Reply]
Reroka 01-22-2021, 05:15 AM
This message has been deleted by Reroka. Reason: wrong quote
Reroka 05:40 AM 01-22-2021

PMII has quit in him, I am sorry but did you watch the playoffs last year? in each of of the games the chiefs were down at least 10 but yet came back to win. I call that having no quit in them. IN fact I say the chiefs have more no quit than any team in the nfl including the Bills.

Get out of here with that dude.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 05:44 AM 01-22-2021
I like the fact that Nate Taylor stated that Mahomes has noted the recognition that Allen is getting in terms of MVP shout and the joint 2nd team All Pro.

Hope we get a mad Mahomes on Sunday out to put Allen in his place. Sounds Jordan in Last Dance fuel to his fire.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:15 AM 01-22-2021
The Schwartz went down & the o-line was remade on the spot from what was left. Then ran the ball right down field
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:34 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
The Schwartz went down & the o-line was remade on the spot from what was left. Then ran the ball right down field

Hey whoa. Only the Bills had injury problems that week!

We can’t talk about KC starting the game with brand-new guys at LG and C, and then a 3rd new guy coming in when Schwartz went out with a back injury after 8 snaps.

Also don’t mention stud rookie Sneed being out. Or Sammy Watkins. Or Okafor and Charlton getting hurt during the game, leaving them with 2 healthy DEs.

Nah. Only the Bills had injury issues!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:13 AM 01-22-2021
Patrick Mahomes only needs 1 play to destroy the Buffalo Bills

Patrick Mahomes didn't put up big numbers vs Buffalo in week 6, yet he destroyed them with 1 play. The fear Kansas City and Mahomes struck into the Bills defensive hearts allowed 1 play to beat them up and down the field. That doesn't look like it will stop in the AFC championship. Is there anything Buffalo could do to salvage this bad matchup?

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:19 AM 01-22-2021
Get hype recap of last weekend, finally up on yt

EDIT - Judon at the end of the Ravens/Bills

Spoiler!

Landlord during start of Henne's final drive.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:23 AM 01-22-2021
Does John Brown still have elite/deep threat speed?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:49 AM 01-22-2021
Why do Buffalo fans keep using injuries as an excuse without acknowledging KC had arguably just as many injuries? And don’t kid yourself, Buffalo wasn’t in the game. Mahomes barely had to break a sweat, Kelce and Hill combined for under 100 yards, and KC still won comfortably.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 92
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up