ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 240
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
jspchief 05:22 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Is this what it was like when Marty was around? I was just a tick too young to really have a loud dog in those fights back then.

But when my mom would bitch about Marty (and understand, my mom knows jack shit about football) my pat response ended up always being "yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of winning games all the time..." 20 years later we finally have a coach that can approach Schottenheimer's acumen and ability again.

2/3 of the league has a worse coach than we do and perhaps more than that. And yet I'm supposed to act like we should get rid of him for a guy who failed miserably at his last stop as a HC AND his only shot as an OC without Belichick.

I'm sorry but no, I absolutely cannot "see why people are being looney for McDaniels...." Andy Reid's a good coach. He's a coach that's accomplished more than all but a handful of coaches in the history of this game.

I still don't understand how we finally get a legitimate top 10 coach in here and folks are trying to ride him out on a rail because his wins aren't pretty enough. Christ alive, man - watch the rest of the NFL sometime. This is an ugly ass game.
Marty never had this much balance in talent. In fact I'd say he got way more out of less talented teams.

But the end results felt the same. You always knew what Marty's shortcomings were, and when bad things happened it always led back to those shortcomings.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:29 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Marty never had this much balance in talent. In fact I'd say he got way more out of less talented teams.

But the end results felt the same. You always knew what Marty's shortcomings were, and when bad things happened it always led back to those shortcomings.
Marty's teams were mostly defensive loaded. He almost always had solid run games as well. His main problems in KC were at QB
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:38 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
On top of that, I would still go further and ask why Bob ****ing Sutton is coaching better than Andy?

Andy has veterans who know this system, have played in it for years and are very talented, yet his offense can't score.

Sutton has Frank ****ing Zombo instead of an elite pass rusher, a very young secondary with little experience and a new ILB with no experience and the defense has been fantastic for 10/12 quarters.

Why can't Andy get his offense going but Sutton can get the defense going in a far worse situation?
All I know is that Pederson in Philly is showing Chiefs fans what could have been had Andy let him run the offense
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:11 PM 09-26-2016
Where is the 4th quarter offense vs San Diego gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TLO 06:20 PM 09-26-2016
May I please have my thread starting privileges back? I don't believe they were taken yesterday/today for any good reason. Thank you.
[Reply]
O.city 07:34 PM 09-26-2016
Pedersen has wentz playing so well, he's actually throwing the ball on average shorter than Alex smith. Same with semien.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:43 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
Pedersen has wentz playing so well, he's actually throwing the ball on average shorter than Alex smith. Same with semien.
:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:46 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
They are both playing well right now. No doubts.

But their play will level out as the season goes along and more teams can dissect their weakness and tendencies
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:00 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
All I know is that Pederson in Philly is showing Chiefs fans what could have been had Andy let him run the offense
Omg.

Are you for real?

You might want to wait for an actual sample size to appear....
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 09:12 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Thanks man!!

Actually have really been enjoying it here, been somewhat laying low as I'm still learning the team so I feel like I lack the knowledge you guys have to be able to really chime in on the debates. But as I get more involved you'll see me post more.

And honestly it's been easier to transition than I thought, it probably helped to have such a great game as my first experience When that game tying extra point almost hit the upright my heart jumped.

Hopefully I can make it to a game this year & meet up with some of you guys & buy you that beer.:-)
dude, there is no need to know anything here,
but nice you are trying
welcome to the planet
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:23 PM 09-26-2016
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Thanks man!!

Actually have really been enjoying it here, been somewhat laying low as I'm still learning the team so I feel like I lack the knowledge you guys have to be able to really chime in on the debates. But as I get more involved you'll see me post more.
As far as sports goes, having a team leave on you has to be high up on the list of crappy things to happen to a fan. I feel for you. Welcome.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:32 PM 09-26-2016
2-1
3 winning seasons in a row
First playoff win in 20 years

This board is retarded as fuck
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:50 AM 09-27-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
2-1
3 winning seasons in a row
First playoff win in 20 years

This board is retarded as ****
Is that what we want? Another winning season? I got over winning seasons in the 90's. We are suppose to be competing to the big one but instead we have an offense that can't get td's with a QB that refuses to try and get them. 1 td in two games is not even remotely acceptable in year 4. Rookies are killing it on other teams and we sit here year after year with the same problem.

No way in hell is this team a contender with a QB that can't lead the offense to the end zone.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:53 AM 09-27-2016
Yeah. We got it the first 40 times you posted the same thing.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:52 AM 09-27-2016
I used to be one of the biggest haters of Andy Reid on this board... But now I have grown to appreciate him in a different way.

First off Andy is a very safe coach a coach that wont break your heart. You know what you have in Andy and you can set your expectations as such... Relate Andy to the cute little slightly chunky girl next door.. Shes sweet and modest, nothing flashy, but she is wholesome and true to you. Your sex life is very basic but good and you enjoy being around her. You know she wont break your heart or cheat on you, so what you have is very comfortable. Thats Andy.

If you set your expectations as such you cant be disappointed or upset at the results of Andy as your coach.

Will we never achieve our ultimate goal of shower anal with our dream girl, just like we wont achieve ultimate success with our horizontal offense. It is what it is...
[Reply]
Page 37 of 240
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up