ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
badgirl 10:04 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Now you're just reaching.

Stumpy said your beef curtains were so big, you could go to the top of the empire state building, take of your cloths and jump....grab those cloaks and float harmlessly to the ground like a flying squirrel.
pencil dick you know nothing.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:07 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:

Even a log will look like a pencil if you put it in a cavern.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:08 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Even a log will look like a pencil if you put it in a cavern.
8, the radius of her hole...
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:08 PM 05-05-2006
Shit,

Online, my doofloppy is so big, I could fill the gap between your ears.

I heard it was illegal for you to swim in the Bearing Sea during ophelial crab season. The Gap was larger than law allows and the dead carp smell was considered cheating by illegal baiting.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:09 PM 05-05-2006
Shit,

Online, my doofloppy is so big, I could fill the gap between your ears.

I heard it was illegal for you to swim in the Bearing Sea during ophelial crap season. The Gap was larger than law allows and the dead carp smell was considered cheating by illegal baiting.
yea online I am a virgin, online you could be big, but go look in the mirror and face reality
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:12 PM 05-05-2006
yea online I am a virgin, online you could be big, but go look in the mirror and face reality

My wife is sleeping with a smile, and 1 mildly sprained uterus.

Your'e on the internet getting abused worse than you've been since the last time you worked the double at the State Fair Carnival bathroom glory hole.
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:51 PM 05-06-2006
Online, I am a quiet church mouth with a pencil dick.
[Reply]
FAX 08:24 AM 05-06-2006
Now you're just reaching.

Stumpy said your beef curtains were so big, you could go to the top of the empire state building, take of your cloths and jump....grab those cloaks and float harmlessly to the ground like a flying squirrel.
Holy Jesus.

FAX
[Reply]
listopencil 10:27 PM 05-05-2006

[Reply]
Iowanian 10:30 PM 05-05-2006
Attached: Nature2.jpg (33.6 KB) bobrossowanian.JPG (24.0 KB) 
[Reply]
listopencil 10:32 PM 05-05-2006
Attachment: Nature2.jpg (34378 bytes, 0 views).

Holy shit, that was funny and I can't rep you again. Consider yourself virtually repped.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:33 PM 05-05-2006
You know, maybe you guys think I will get pissed enough to let some information be known to stumppy and I breakup but guess what ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS
[Reply]
listopencil 10:35 PM 05-05-2006
You know, maybe you guys think I will get pissed enough to let some information be known to stumppy and I breakup but guess what ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

I'm only speaking for myself but no, I really don't give a ****. I just find you annoying.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:36 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm only speaking for myself but no, I really don't give a ****. I just find you annoying.
then i think you shouldn't be posting on this thread and move along if you don't like it.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:34 PM 05-05-2006
:-) Sometimes it says Titan, sometimes it says Titanic. That alone could make this a Hall of fame thread.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up