ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 208 of 300
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:05 AM 03-13-2017
Yeah, I liked this last episode. Yes! Finally, Morgan is going to do what he needs to do. He going out on his own to kill Saviors.

Carol is bringing the Kingdom into the fold, Maggie will bring the Hilltop into the fold. And Rick is about to lay a smack down.

Let's get shit really kicked off next episode. I understand they are slow rolling it to setup next season as an all out war. But, common!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:09 AM 03-13-2017
I will agree that Morgan was the saving grace last night (Lenny James has done a fantastic job with that character all the way from the start).

Now we have to likely wade through Rick dealing with the backwards talking Dumpster Divers, Tara convincing the heavily armed modern day Amazons to join in, and Negan being a douche the last three episodes to get to the point where they cliffhanger us with all the factions squaring off against Negan. We will have no war this season, I guarantee it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:19 AM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I will agree that Morgan was the saving grace last night (Lenny James has done a fantastic job with that character all the way from the start).

Now we have to likely wade through Rick dealing with the backwards talking Dumpster Divers, Tara convincing the heavily armed modern day Amazons to join in, and Negan being a douche the last three episodes to get to the point where they cliffhanger us with all the factions squaring off against Negan. We will have no war this season, I guarantee it.
The thing I don't get is it seems like overkill to me. For instance, these are the following est strengths of the communities.

The Hilltop - 30
The Kingdom - 60
Alexandria - 30
Seaside Bitches - 30
Garbage Patch kids - 100
Total Rick's Army = 250+

Maybe the saviors have more. I don't know, but this seems like the Saviors are one good ambush away from being fucked....... PS.... (Someone needs to drive down to Georgia and pick the fucking tank.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:20 AM 03-13-2017

The "March to War" is more of a "Lazy Stroll to War". The way they give every character an individual episode is killing the pace of the overall season. I love the show, but good Lord...I've got the chips could TWD pick up the Pace?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:59 AM 03-13-2017

And then they will do a time jump over the offseason. We'll pick up season 8 at the end of the war.

Because that's the way things have gone this season.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:01 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The thing I don't get is it seems like overkill to me. For instance, these are the following est strengths of the communities.

The Hilltop - 30
The Kingdom - 60
Alexandria - 30
Seaside Bitches - 30
Garbage Patch kids - 100
Total Rick's Army = 250+

Maybe the saviors have more. I don't know, but this seems like the Saviors are one good ambush away from being fucked....... PS.... (Someone needs to drive down to Georgia and pick the fucking tank.
It seems like Rick & company have no idea how many Negan has. But, when they trapped Rick's group & killed Glenn/Abraham, there seemed to be quite a few surrounding them.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:24 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
It seems like Rick & company have no idea how many Negan has. But, when they trapped Rick's group & killed Glenn/Abraham, there seemed to be quite a few surrounding them.
Yeah, but even that group is pretty easy to take down with 30-40 well placed snipers and machine guns.

Mowing people down isn't as hard as people make it out to be sometimes.....
[Reply]
frankotank 02:15 PM 03-13-2017
they absolutely RUINED Carol's character. just TRASHED it. nice work getting me so emotionally involved I begin to HATE one of my....possibly my favorite character.

when she offed the psycho kid I knew she was the one for me! :-) seriously...that was and act of a total BADASS. it needed to be done....sad as that is/was...and she did it. then they declined her into a selfish punk.
now that she seems to be coming back I despise her so much not sure she'll ever be my gal again. :-)

and Morgan....geeze...it's about time man. so a kid had to die before you realized that you're a tree hugging hippy flower child DIPSHIT?

gawd...I'm rooting for the tiger man!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:32 PM 03-13-2017
I haven't read the comics but I will agree that Ezekiel has been a pushover ass bitch letdown.

You can't introduce a guy with a pet tiger and then proceed to have him be a pacifist pussy.

He can redeem himself by releasing the tiger on these assholes while simultaneously pumping them full of hot lead, but at this point I don't have much faith in him.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:18 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I haven't read the comics but I will agree that Ezekiel has been a pushover ass bitch letdown.

You can't introduce a guy with a pet tiger and then proceed to have him be a pacifist pussy.
I think some of it is Morgan's influence. When they want the guns in the last episode Ezekiel looks like he's ready to go down in a rain of bullets for a while. Some of it is we view it through a lense that a war is inevitable whereas Ezekiel is probably making wise, if not, less than fun decisions from the tv viewers perspective.

Morgan/Carol has been no fun so I'm glad to see the stories flipping.
Even setting aside the, it's just a tv show about the zombie apocalypse, making a delivery for 12 cantaloupes seemed silly.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:36 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I think some of it is Morgan's influence. When they want the guns in the last episode Ezekiel looks like he's ready to go down in a rain of bullets for a while. Some of it is we view it through a lense that a war is inevitable whereas Ezekiel is probably making wise, if not, less than fun decisions from the tv viewers perspective.

Morgan/Carol has been no fun so I'm glad to see the stories flipping.
Even setting aside the, it's just a tv show about the zombie apocalypse, making a delivery for 12 cantaloupes seemed silly.
This is a microcosm of why this slow train to nowhere has become unwatchable. They load a fucking flatbed truck with 12 goddamned melons. Why not just put them in a fucking grocery sack? When the hell would Negan ever say all I want this week is a dozen juicy cantaloupes? Good Lord this thing is like watching paint dry.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:32 PM 03-13-2017
Glad Morgan and Carol are back...Now time for shit to hit the fan
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:04 AM 03-14-2017
Speaking of unrealistic...Ezekiel and his men just stand and watch as
Spoiler!

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:39 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Speaking of unrealistic...Ezekiel and his men just stand and watch as
Spoiler!
Yeah, I kept waiting for some consequence from Ezekiel...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:16 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Speaking of unrealistic...Ezekiel and his men just stand and watch as [spoiler]Morgan /spoiler]
Yeah, I was surprised they didn't stop him...Maybe they are just not used to fighting? Idk
[Reply]
Page 208 of 300
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258 > Last »
Up