ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 39
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
Mephistopheles Janx 11:06 PM 05-16-2019
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

Fucking hell... DC is garbage.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:47 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The shotgun blast took him down before he injected himself with adrenaline or whatever the hell was in that syringe.
He got it from Logan, I assume. I laughed at this scene and I'm sure it wasn't their intent.

Same effect. Near the point of passing out, inject green shit, scream like a savage and go ham.

Logan did it better.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:41 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
He got it from Logan, I assume. I laughed at this scene and I'm sure it wasn't their intent.

Same effect. Near the point of passing out, inject green shit, scream like a savage and go ham.

Logan did it better.
I think that was Bane juice that was injected.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:30 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I think that was Bane juice that was injected.
Nah if it was Venom he injected, he'd have hulked up and then lost his shit lol.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:15 PM 03-16-2022

Logan did it better.
Yeah it would have been much better and less goofy if Bruce Wayne was bite by a radioactive spider instead :-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:37 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Irritated that i still havent seen it yet. Trying to coordinate a group thing with friends and what not and it's dragging this out.
You were never going to watch it anyway, no?

Originally Posted by Detoxing:
GTFO i aint watching that shit.

What a stupid decision. Women don't care about Batman, and men sure as **** don't care about Robert Pattinson.

[Reply]
sully1983 06:34 AM 03-18-2022
Planning on re watching this again in theaters sometime this weekend but this is great news I thought I'd share with all of you

Originally Posted by :
A tech glitch on the HBO website accidentally revealed the HBO Max and pay cable network’s premiere dates for the studio’s current blockbuster hit The Batman, which is set to bank a half-billion dollars worldwide by this weekend at the global box office.

The listing, which you can see below, has since been scrubbed, but we hear the dates of Tuesday, April 19 on HBO Max and Saturday, April 23 on HBO linear are legit. By the way, all of this makes sense: WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar has continually mentioned that for 2022 and until further notice, all Warner Bros theatrical releases will hit HBO Max 45 days after their debut in cinemas.
https://deadline.com/2022/03/the-bat...te-1234979652/
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:29 AM 03-18-2022
It's crazy how quickly these movies are hitting streaming services these days.

Growing up, I always felt like you'd have to wait 6 months after theatrical release to get your hands on the DVDs.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:17 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Yeah it would have been much better and less goofy if Bruce Wayne was bite by a radioactive spider instead :-):-)
Not sure what your point is here.

In an otherwise grounded film, (stupidass point-blank double barrel blast, and ultralightweight terminator titanium bulletproof batsuit aside) we have Bats taking a green vial at the point where he's almost out of it, injecting it, screaming like a savage, and going ham.

Now watch the final act of Logan.

If you cannot see the parallels, you're blind, retarded, or being intentionally obtuse.

Maybe Reeves was a fan of the Logan film and its an homage of sorts.

It just didn't work for me.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:04 AM 03-18-2022

In an otherwise grounded film, (stupidass point-blank double barrel blast, and ultralightweight terminator titanium bulletproof batsuit aside) we have Bats taking a green vial at the point where he's almost out of it, injecting it, screaming like a savage, and going ham.

If you cannot see the parallels, you're blind, reeruned, or being intentionally obtuse.

Its a lot easier for me to believe in some ultra strength adrenaline shot, than a fully bulletproof suit
[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 02:36 PM 03-24-2022
Scene they cut with Joker.

They released the cut scene from #TheBatman where Barry Keoghan’s Joker is positioned similarly to Hannibal Lecter in SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. pic.twitter.com/v8lwWI41ag

— Courtney Howard (@Lulamaybelle) March 24, 2022

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:25 PM 03-24-2022
Thats a great scene... hell it was a 3 hour movie, what harm is an extra 5 minutes?
[Reply]
Frazod 05:08 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thats a great scene... hell it was a 3 hour movie, what harm is an extra 5 minutes?
THIS

Damn, that was incredible.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:32 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
THIS

Damn, that was incredible.
Reeves could've eeeasily trimmed up some other scenes to make room for that, Keoghan absolutely killed it with his own spin... big shoes to fill, and he nailed it
[Reply]
sully1983 07:08 AM 03-26-2022

If you cannot see the parallels, you're blind, reeruned, or being intentionally obtuse.

and that's fine that it didn't work for you. (also I really enjoyed Logan a ton. Such a great send off for Hugh Jackman) but you do realize adrenaline shots are an actual thing irl right? I mean paramedics have been doing it a very long time now. Also, Batman's suit is heavily protected with the best armor money can buy (Bruce Wayne is a billionaire remember?)
And to compare The Batman to Logan (where he's being helped fight the bad guys with a bunch of little misfit mutant kids that all have super powers just doesn't work for me as a legit comparison imo.
[Reply]
sully1983 07:14 AM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp:
Scene they cut with Joker.

INCREDIBLE scene!! :-)
The dialogue exchange between Batman & the Joker was so well done as were the cinematography (where you can't quite make out just how revolting the Joker looks) So well written / acted and brilliantly done (especially the very end)

Could you imagine any of these villains that were featured in Reeves' The Batman existing in the MCU? :-) Kevin Feige would probably piss his pants after watching that excellently done deleted scene:-) Feige sure as shit would have had major "creative differences" with Matt Reeves that's for sure. . .

Barry Keoghan is just such a great young hungry actor with raw energy and brings it strong in everything I've seen him in. He was one of the creepiest most disturbing characters I've seen in quite sometime in The Killing of a Sacred Dear.

I'm planning on seeing The Batman again sometime on Sunday because I need to see it again on the biggest screen I can get to.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 39
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up