ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 141
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
srvy 12:13 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
This is probably a good place to leave this.

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Take care and GO CHIEFS!!!
I hate to hear this news. I know we didn't communicate much but I always enjoyed your posts. Prayers your way.

My Sis got a similar diagnosis 8 months back and passed mid-last month at 68. For several years she had pain in her stomach but had always put it off as diverticulitis which she had had a few times. She just kept putting it as that apparently convincing her Doc. The pain got worse and finally, she had it checked out stage 4 level 3 cervical cancer. Had a hysterectomy started chemo was taking it well all seemed great. Then I got a call the paramedics were taking her by ambulance to St Luke's. She was having brain bleeds and later discovered a cancerous brain tumor. It hit her out shopping barely drove home got indoors and collapsed. Luckily a friend came by and saw her door was open and saw her on the floor. Anyway, the tumor was removed radiation and chemo then gone in 2 months cremated with no service because of Covid. She didn't want to risk the older folks getting exposed. Life happens and ends fast.
[Reply]
morphius 12:14 PM 08-02-2021
rockymtnchief sorry to hear that man. Prayers for you and your family.
[Reply]
burt 12:24 PM 08-02-2021

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

I am also very sorry to hear this. I hope when my time comes, I can leave with the strength and honor that you are and numerous other Planeteers have. I am proud to have rubbed cyber elbows with you. Much respect, and prayers for you and your family.

Here's one for you and Bwana:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=fb...&feature=share
[Reply]
KS Smitty 12:25 PM 08-02-2021

Damn, sorry to read this. It was great meeting you but even if I hadn't, you're a member who has contributed a lot to this site and you're going to be missed. Your attitude reminds me a lot of Lonewolf Ed, Godspeed Hondo.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:24 PM 08-02-2021

I want to say I’m sorry to hear all of this but I am happy your bucket list is complete and seems like you are in good spirits.

I also want to thank you for the invite just over 5 years ago you extended to me while I was riding my motorcycle around Yellowstone. I’m sorry I didn’t get to make it out to meet you but the invite was much appreciated. Take care of yourself and reach out if you need to talk or anything at all
[Reply]
Dante84 01:29 PM 08-02-2021

Take care Mr. Rockymtnchief; you and your family are in my thoughts.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:13 PM 08-02-2021

So sorry to see this. You've always been one of my favorite posters. You will be missed.

At least you got to see Mahomes lift the Lombardi.
[Reply]
Otter 02:16 PM 08-02-2021

Well, damn.

Bwana swapped some stories about the adventures you two had together. I hate this kind of news but you help others deal with it better when you keep your spirits up and it sounds like you're doing a great job.

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 02:25 PM 08-02-2021
Well, dang. That sucks, rockymtnchief. Sounds like you have a good attitude. Never give up hope, miracles do happen. Prayers for you.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:36 PM 08-02-2021
Damn, cancer sucks so god damn much. Prayers from our family to you and yours.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:29 PM 08-02-2021
Fuck cancer
[Reply]
Katipan 04:33 PM 08-02-2021
I can arrange a pretty impressive gift basket? 😔❤
[Reply]
Coogs 04:59 PM 08-02-2021

I'm at a total loss for words rockymtnchief. Gonna have a drink and raise my glass to you this evening.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:06 PM 08-02-2021

Prayers to you and your family, Godspeed.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:43 PM 08-02-2021

Mad respect for you. Prayers and thought to you and your family.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 141
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Up