ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 357
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:25 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
14 and you're nailing the teacher and not telling your boys? It might as well never have happened.
They've obviously got electronic proof for after the fact. You don't publicize your score in the middle of the bank heist.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:26 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
They've obviously got electronic proof for after the fact. You don't publicize your score in the middle of the bank heist.
Did I mention the part where he's 14?
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:31 PM 02-22-2016
Did I mention the part where he's 14?
I know. This is why we can't have nice things.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:33 PM 02-22-2016
14 and you're nailing the teacher and not telling your boys? It might as well never have happened.
Well now it's not going to happen again....
[Reply]
vailpass 09:40 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
I know. This is why we can't have nice things.
:-) Every swinging dick in here is pissed we didn't get to nail a teacher. And every one of us would have had to tell someone if we did...
[Reply]
TimBone 10:54 PM 02-22-2016
:-) Every swinging dick in here is pissed we didn't get to nail a teacher. And every one of us would have had to tell someone if we did...
Yep. It's easy to be critical of the kids....but you guys need to think back to you're decision making skills as a teenager. There's no way the majority of teenagers can keep a secret like that to themselves.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:11 PM 02-22-2016
When I was in 9th grade (I wasn't yet 15 at this point), I had a really attractive substitute English teacher for about 3 months, as the normal teacher was out with some kind of surgery.

This sub always seemed to favor me in class and some of my friends teased me about. Well, on her last day, I saw her as I was leaving to head home. She said goodbye, gave me a hug, then a kiss and stuck her tongue down my throat.

In all honesty, it completely freaked me out. This is the first time I've ever mentioned it publicly but as much as we all like to say "Where were these whores when I was a kid?", it quite a bit different as a grown male looking back rather than an adolescent teen.

I definitely wasn't ready to bang some 28 year old hot teacher when I was 14.

Not even close.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:16 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
When I was in 9th grade (I wasn't yet 15 at this point), I had a really attractive substitute English teacher for about 3 months, as the normal teacher was out with some kind of surgery.

This sub always seemed to favor me in class and some of my friends teased me about. Well, on her last day, I saw her as I was leaving to head home. She said goodbye, gave me a hug, then a kiss and stuck her tongue down my throat.

In all honesty, it completely freaked me out. This is the first time I've ever mentioned it publicly but as much as we all like to say "Where were these whores when I was a kid?", it quite a bit different as a grown male looking back rather than an adolescent teen.

Not even close.
then you learned to play an instrument and compensated using women left and right after that
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:17 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
then you learned to play an instrument and compensated using women left and right after that
I was already playing by then.

Maybe that's why she dug me.

:-)
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:18 PM 02-22-2016
I was already playing by then.

Maybe that's why she dug me.

and so it goes
[Reply]
vailpass 11:21 PM 02-22-2016

Not even close.
Damn bro, that takes the fun and games out of it...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:22 PM 02-22-2016
Damn bro, that takes the fun and games out of it...
Sorry, Brotha! :-)
[Reply]
TimBone 11:22 PM 02-22-2016
Dane, you pussy.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:23 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Dane, you pussy.
Third post after my post.

I am disappoint.

[Reply]
vailpass 11:25 PM 02-22-2016
Sorry, Brotha! :-)
Not at all. It illustrates the real side of the issue. Though you know I don't like my faux cave man act taken down.
Sooo...pics?
[Reply]
Page 79 of 357
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up