ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 357
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:08 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
My teachers all looked like old shoe leather. It's just not fair.
8th grade had the hottest teacher ever. She was a former Hooters girl, straight out of college, wore tight shirts and had big ole titties. We would always drop shit to make her pick it up lol. She lasted two weeks then quit. Day she quit she wore the tightest and shortest shorts I had seen at that point in my life. Great two weeks during those 8th grade horn dog days,
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:15 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's not like you would have ****ed any of them anyway, let's be honest here. Hear a lot of stories about it but only a very small percentage of people get a chance to make it happen.

Anyone here ever boned a friend's mom? I've heard a few of those stories through the years but can't say any were true for certain. I'm sure it happens.
One of my buddies growing up had this hot mom that was an aerobics instructor. We always gave him crap about hitting his mom. I don't think anyone ever did though.

He had a sister a year or two younger than him that had the hots for me but god damn she was ugly as fuck. I could never figure out how she came from his mom.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:18 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
He had a sister a year or two younger than him that had the hots for me but god damn she was ugly as ****. I could never figure out how she came from his mom.
That has to be the cruelest thing in life for a girl. To have a hot mom and be ugly.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:23 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
My teachers all looked like old shoe leather. It's just not fair.
I had the same look for most part as well. I had a collection of worn down battle axe's for teachers. My 9th grade science teacher was good looking, not great but she had a rack to die for. Given the opportunity I would have hit that hard and often.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 03:04 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's not like you would have fucked any of them anyway, let's be honest here. Hear a lot of stories about it but only a very small percentage of people get a chance to make it happen.

Anyone here ever boned a friend's mom? I've heard a few of those stories through the years but can't say any were true for certain. I'm sure it happens.
My Spanish teacher my sophomore and junior year was smoking hot and definitely made more than a few inappropriate comments and most certainly made her interest known.

Damm her for having the moral conscience to not overstep her boundaries. Me at 16 / 17 most definitely wasn't in any position to be bold with a gorgeous older woman- no less one of my teachers.

The summer before my senior year she got married to one of the heirs of Philips 66 oil fortune.

Pretty sure she's happier with her decision over any potential scandal, obviously!
[Reply]
sedated 03:30 PM 12-22-2015
When I was in HS we hired a new drama teacher that was pretty damn hot and around 25. She acted about that age, flirted with the few football players in her classes, and I would not be shocked at all if she banged at least one of them.

Rumors flew that the female weight lifting coach, who had been at the school forever, had been bedding football players the entire time she was there. Although she was not a conquest that many would be proud of.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:16 PM 12-22-2015
My sophomore and junior year Art teacher. She was fucking sexy
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:44 PM 12-22-2015
Don't know if true...

Originally Posted by :
Last week, a college student who prefers to remain anonymous (we’ll call him “Mike”) received an unexpected text from his professor. He said that at the beginning of the semester, his professor shared her personal cell phone number to answer quick questions on assignments after her office hours. Apparently the guy that she is dating shares the same name as “Mike,” which led to this perfect little accident.

Originally Posted by :
“Mike” confirmed that he didn’t show up for the final and even sent proof of his report card to show that he did indeed get an ‘A.’

[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 04:52 PM 12-22-2015
^^^Wowza, the real Mike is a lucky SOB.

(assuming its true, she looks almost too hot to be a teacher)
[Reply]
88TG88 04:53 PM 12-22-2015
My only goal in life is to get accidental nudes.
[Reply]
Otter 05:18 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Don't know if true...

Always a good idea to put a bribe in three point traceable digital form.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I'm sooooo freaking glad camera phones were a good two years away when I was in college.

I witnessed a guy almost die who wouldn't put his cell phone (camera) away at a bachelor party a couple years ago. And he deserved it.

She must have been fast-tracked to become a college teacher. None of mine looked like that. I'm calling bullshit.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 06:02 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27:
^^^Wowza, the real Mike is a lucky SOB.

(assuming its true, she looks almost too hot to be a teacher)
Mike's a fucking shit bag liar, because he obviously told everyone.

And that's not too hot to be a teacher. Not the ones I've nailed anyway.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:14 PM 12-22-2015
Somebody needs to find this teacher. Brazzers might be interested.
[Reply]
scho63 07:38 PM 12-22-2015
Connecticut teacher's aide repeatedly had sex with 15-year-old boy she once taught in preschool

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2473590

A 45-year-old teacher's aide in Connecticut repeatedly had sex with a 15-year-old boy she once taught in preschool, authorities say.

The teen victim told police that Kyle Damato-Kushel was having sex with him since 2013, when he was in seventh grade, the Connecticut Post reported Monday.

Damato-Kushel's husband discovered the relationship when he was woken up by voices in their Stratford home, according to the newspaper. He called police, thinking it was a burglary.

The boy told Connecticut cops that the first time he had sex with Damato-Kushel was in her husband's "man cave" in their home, according to the newspaper. They later used other parts of the house and other parts of Stratford for their trysts, according to cops. Her DNA was found in his underwear, authorities say.

Kyle Damato-Kushel was charged Monday with sexual assault, impairing the morals of a child and tampering with a witness.

The boy may have gotten Damato-Kushel pregnant before she had a miscarriage, the newspaper reported.

Damato-Kushel, a former aide at Wooster Middle School in Fairfield County, offered the boy $900 if he stayed quiet about their relationship, according to cops.

She was charged Monday with sexual assault, impairing the morals of a child and tampering with a witness. She did not enter a plea.

[Reply]
TLO 07:59 PM 12-22-2015
Originally Posted by scho63:
Connecticut teacher's aide repeatedly had sex with 15-year-old boy she once taught in preschool

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2473590

A 45-year-old teacher's aide in Connecticut repeatedly had sex with a 15-year-old boy she once taught in preschool, authorities say.

The teen victim told police that Kyle Damato-Kushel was having sex with him since 2013, when he was in seventh grade, the Connecticut Post reported Monday.

Damato-Kushel's husband discovered the relationship when he was woken up by voices in their Stratford home, according to the newspaper. He called police, thinking it was a burglary.

The boy told Connecticut cops that the first time he had sex with Damato-Kushel was in her husband's "man cave" in their home, according to the newspaper. They later used other parts of the house and other parts of Stratford for their trysts, according to cops. Her DNA was found in his underwear, authorities say.

Kyle Damato-Kushel was charged Monday with sexual assault, impairing the morals of a child and tampering with a witness.

The boy may have gotten Damato-Kushel pregnant before she had a miscarriage, the newspaper reported.

Damato-Kushel, a former aide at Wooster Middle School in Fairfield County, offered the boy $900 if he stayed quiet about their relationship, according to cops.

She was charged Monday with sexual assault, impairing the morals of a child and tampering with a witness. She did not enter a plea.

Lock her up and throw away the key!! She's not near hot enough to be sleeping with students.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 357
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up