ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Texans
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 10-07-2019
Andy Reid has only lost back-to-back home games one time in Kansas City, and it was his first season with the Chiefs.

Bill O'Brien is 1-3 against Reid.

Flame away.
[Reply]
O.city 11:56 AM 10-08-2019
Moving Schwartz to LT makes 2 spots worse.

Just give Erving some help.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:25 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This shit is fucking stupid.

We have a HOF coach and an MVP QB and people are reacting like it's the Pioli era and Cassel just threw for 70 yards.

I fucking hate this place sometimes.

We're 5-0 if Shady doesn't fumble, most likely.
Possibly...

We're also 2-3 if the Ravens and Lions had kept with the run instead of passing...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Possibly...

We're also 2-3 if the Ravens and Lions had kept with the run instead of passing...
bullshit

fucking idiotic take
[Reply]
RunKC 01:32 PM 10-08-2019
Andy took away Watt with Jah ****ing Reid in 2015. Now that Clowney is gone, they really don’t scare me as much on defense. It’s just controlling Watt and forcing him to break through double teams every time he rushes.

On defense I expect zone with 3 man rushes. Make Watson be accurate.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:39 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy took away Watt with Jah ****ing Reid in 2015. Now that Clowney is gone, they really don’t scare me as much on defense. It’s just controlling Watt and forcing him to break through double teams every time he rushes.

They have a really good OLB, oh and Watson thus far has been pretty damn accurate.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:51 PM 10-08-2019
I don’t get the Watson hate the guy has been damn good with one of the worst lines in history.

It would suck to not have Pat but come on. 56 TD/18 INT with a 105 rating in his career is really damn good.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:54 PM 10-08-2019
Watson is damn good. I’d have Niemann spy him all game
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:55 PM 10-08-2019

I do love the revisionist history on that.

Watt had 2 sacks and SIX tackles for loss to go with several more pressures. Watt absolutely raped Reid in that game yet somehow the narrative became "y'know, Jah did pretty well..."

It was cited as a reason to trade Fisher or bench him. It was asinine.

We'll struggle if Erving plays like that again. The best hope is that he simply doesn't. He isn't always that terrible but for whatever reason he was complete trash last week.

If he plays to the level he played the previous 2 weeks, we should be alright. But counting on Andy to 'hide' him to the same level he was able to hide Jah Reid wildly overestimates just how much we were able to work around him. Jah would have gotten Mahomes murdered with the way the system is presently run and got Smith plenty beat up on his own.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:57 PM 10-08-2019
I don’t get the Watson hate the guy has been damn good with one of the worst lines in history.

It would suck to not have Pat but come on. 56 TD/18 INT with a 105 rating in his career is really damn good.
In fairness to the 'worst line in history' - people have charted Watson's sacks and he's responsible for a massive percentage of them. He doesn't adjust blocking well or pick up hot reads worth a damn. He'll also hold the ball too long and wait for a busted coverage.

That's not to say he can't improve, but the idea that Watson's line is killing him is pretty unfair to the line. Watson does a ton to make their job harder for them.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:58 PM 10-08-2019
Seems like the only solid spots on our o line is Schwartz and Reiter. Erving is aids. Wylie is lesser aids and LDT is inconsistent
[Reply]
notorious 02:01 PM 10-08-2019
Time for our defense to make a RB that we cast away look like a perennial All-Pro.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:02 PM 10-08-2019
Mathieu was rated as the top safety who played last week. He’s the only one that showed up last week
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:06 PM 10-08-2019

Smart guy here.

I expect Spags to dare the Texans to run the ball. They will be playing right into our hands if they do. Mahomes is going to put up numbers.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:09 PM 10-08-2019
Can we bench Breeland? Dude gets a flag almost every play also what’s up with the penalties. Seemed like every drive we had would get derailed but a stupid penalty
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:09 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bullshit

****ing idiotic take
It's pretty comical this nonsense keeps getting repeated but whatever.

Indy had to have every damn thing in the world go 100% right, especially on defense, to beat the Chiefs even though they ran for 180 yards.

No Watkins, no Hill, completely depleted DL, bullshit facemask call early in the late drive etc....

If McCoy doesn't fumble, KC likely wins the game. If Kelce didn't have butterfingers the whole game KC likely wins the game.

Irving doesn't tackle a guy out of bounds on the INT that wasn't, KC likely scores that drive.

It was a shitstorm and 90% of it was self inflicted. How many penalties did Breeland have?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up