ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 207 of 256
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211217 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:34 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Looks pretty good. I still contemplate getting a Switch from time to time. Perhaps I will for this game, especially if it is as good as I have heard Breath of the Wild is.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:17 PM 04-14-2023

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:50 AM 04-15-2023

"It's too big to fail, just like the banks in the U.S." A Ubisoft developer

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:22 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

"It's too big to fail, just like the banks in the U.S." A Ubisoft developer

:-)
I will still play it, I'm sure. Black Flag was just so so good.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:46 AM 04-17-2023
I recently played and beat Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of Wisps. Those games were incredibly fun. Great story, looks amazing, gameplay is super fun.

I'm probably way behind because these games have been out for a while but just wanted to point out how great they are.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:14 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I recently played and beat Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of Wisps. Those games were incredibly fun. Great story, looks amazing, gameplay is super fun.

I'm probably way behind because these games have been out for a while but just wanted to point out how great they are.
Sounds like you've got the Metroidvania itch. Look into Hollow Knight, which IMO is the pinnacle of the genre. It's difficult but rewarding.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:26 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You can get a good feel for it by playing Sea of Thieves right now :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:29 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Sounds like you've got the Metroidvania itch. Look into Hollow Knight, which IMO is the pinnacle of the genre. It's difficult but rewarding.
Already beat that one. But yeah I love those types of games. I beat Steamworld Dig 1 & 2 as well.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:32 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Already beat that one. But yeah I love those types of games. I beat Steamworld Dig 1 & 2 as well.
Time for Roguelikes then!

FTL
Hades
Enter the Gungeon
Binding of Issac
Nuclear Throne
Returnal
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:55 AM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Looks pretty good. I still contemplate getting a Switch from time to time. Perhaps I will for this game, especially if it is as good as I have heard Breath of the Wild is.
It's the only reason I still buy Nintendo systems to be honest, is primarily for the new Zelda titles. Still pissed that they did the HD remasters of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on that abomination of a system Wii U, still waiting for those ports on Switch, but Skyward Sword port was nice.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:53 AM 04-17-2023
I had planned on it until I heard it was like a MMO and I had to be online to play. Have zero desire to play after that.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:13 PM 04-17-2023
You can play switch games on PC, and on your Steam Deck

https://overkill.wtf/how-to-setup-yuzu-for-steam-deck/
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:15 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I had planned on it until I heard it was like a MMO and I had to be online to play. Have zero desire to play after that.
I wouldn't mind if it was coop but forced pvp isn't/never was my thing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:52 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You can get a good feel for it by playing Sea of Thieves right now :-)
I suppose but there continues to be insistence that the two games are pretty different. I guess we'll see - nobody really knows what Skull and Bones plays like because it's still vaporware. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:59 PM 04-17-2023
I suppose but there continues to be insistence that the two games are pretty different. I guess we'll see - nobody really knows what Skull and Bones plays like because it's still vaporware. :-)
Hey I'll play it if it's not forced PVP, I just know Ubishaft all too well and how they are dead set on forcing PVP on every one in every game. They keep trying to make Battle Royal type games or incorporating that style forcibly on Solo/Coop Players. They see how much $ EA and the Fortnite boys are making and want a piece of the pie but that genre is already too crowded for the few kids that play it.

In short I would love to be wrong, and hope that I am.
[Reply]
Page 207 of 256
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211217 > Last »
Up