ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 97
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:01 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
New England kind of displayed a lack of confidence by signing Brown. They felt a need to have him even though they are the best. Hmmm........
Saved the best for last, good call... it smacks of the truth
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:02 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Right, I'm not saying they haven't, or don't. Just that it is my opinion they shouldn't, and that's been my opinion from the get-go. I don't run the league, but you didn't say he Will be on the exempt list, you said he Should be. I disagree.
A company has the right to do whatever they want to an employee in the event said employee does something illegal or damaging to brand unless the employee is protected from said action by a contract or collective bargaining agreement. In this case, placing a player like AB on the exempt list is not only not prohibited by the current CBA, its use has been upheld in court.

Pretty every company out there would fire someone that had done all the things AB has done or been accused of recently. The NFL is still part of the real world.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:02 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Right, I'm not saying they haven't, or don't. Just that it is my opinion they shouldn't, and that's been my opinion from the get-go. I don't run the league, but you didn't say he Will be on the exempt list, you said he Should be. I disagree.
It's their organization to run as they see fit.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:02 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
does she jack on your back?
Yes. Yes she does...
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 07:03 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sorry but we don't support rapists.
You're just like one of those piece of shits screaming "Karma !" at Tyreek shoulder injury, or Brooke Prior.
The fact you're on our side doesn't make you any better.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 07:07 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
A company has the right to do whatever they want to an employee in the event said employee does something illegal or damaging to brand unless the employee is protected from said action by a contract or collective bargaining agreement. In this case, placing a player like AB on the exempt list is not only not prohibited by the current CBA, its use has been upheld in court.

Pretty every company out there would fire someone that had done all the things AB has done or been accused of recently. The NFL is still part of the real world.
I don't see how any part of your statement conflicts with any part of mine. I agree 100% with everything you said. I also stand by what I said.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:08 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:
You're just like one of those piece of shits screaming "Karma !" at Tyreek shoulder injury, or Brooke Prior.
The fact you're on our side doesn't make you any better.
YouUsedToHaveaClue

Sorry, but I am definitely superior to a rape apologist. Oh looking over your posting history, you're one of them

Fuck off gutter trash.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:10 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Glom on to deez nutz
YSN!
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 07:34 PM 09-11-2019
YouUsedToHaveaClue

Sorry, but I am definitely superior to a rape apologist. Oh looking over your posting history, you're one of them

**** off gutter trash.
Sorry, I am definitely superior to a lynch mob.
BrainBusted, you can call me all you want, that won't make you any better than Brooke Prior or any POS screaming Karma at Tyreek.
Facts
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:36 PM 09-11-2019
BrainBusted, you can call me all you want, that won't make you any better than Brooke Prior or any POS screaming Karma at Tyreek.
Facts
Pryor. Brooke Pryor. With a "y".
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:52 PM 09-11-2019
Facts
Nah, you're literal fucking garbage.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:58 PM 09-11-2019
Nah, you're literal fucking garbage.
His mom thinks he's handsome...

...and a good kisser too!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:59 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)

That’s... tautological.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:03 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
His mom thinks he's handsome...

...and a good kisser too!
and a somewhat marginal lover
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:03 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Anybody remember four months ago when sbnation published this: https://www.sbnation.com/2019/5/3/18...tory-explained

I look on their NFL blog right now and I don't see Brown mentioned at all. I look at their patriots blog and I see one entry covering 'what we know '

One player gets (and still gets) crucified in the court of public opinion, and the other?

What exactly is the disconnect here?
It's truly dumbfounding, and is nothing short of hypocrisy.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 97
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up